Vanja from Serbia

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Vajna, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yello to everyone. :cool:

My name is Vanja. Read it like Vanya, like a girls name Anya, but just add letter V in front and that's how you pronounce my name. :p
    I am 24 years old.
    From Serbia. Many people don't even know where Serbia is (which is not too shocking for me), but it's in Europe, between Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina and so on.
    Honestly, this is not the first forum I joined, there was one before, but I logged on there twice and never again, cause I thought it's a forum for something else. :dunno:
    Made a big mistake but this time I know that I'm in right place. Happy that I'm here and hopefully everyone else will be happy with me that I'm here. :)
    Yeah, so anyway, if someone have some question for me or anything else, feel free to ask me, will be active as much as I can. ;)

P.S. I learned english language only from movies, so if I ever make some mistake in typing, sorry in advance.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Vanja, good to meet you here and I look forward to reading your posts.

3. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Vanja :)

4. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Fergal and AnushaJain. Nice to meet you too. :)

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Vajna to Business Advice Forum! Thanks for joining BAF! I am hoping to see more of your posts or threads.