Vanity Car Wash & Ice Cream

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by vanitycarwash, Jul 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vanitycarwash

vanitycarwash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for allowing us to be a member. We privately own & operate the Vanity Car Wash & Ice Cream Store in Hillsdale, Michigan. About 12 monthes ago we designed a promotion for only 6000 people to purchase Express Keys,& get value for their money in ice cream or carwashes or donation to the community. The customer also receives a bonus to be in the drawing to win the 2 businesses & real estate free & clear as 1st prize, 2nd prize a Mercedes Benz. The cost is minimal, 105.00 by direct purchase or 110.00 purchase safely on line with paypal. More detail & a great video is on our website, www.keystoyourbusiness.com
    We are excited to tap the information from the BAF forums to help us reach our 6000 Key goal & have the drawings.

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice introduction from you vanitycarwash, it is nice to know that we have the same interest, I am a car enthusiast and have few collection of car. Anyway welcome to the community I'm sure you will learn a lot of thing from here that will benefits yours business. Hope you enjoy your stay. See you around.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum vanitycarwash, thanks for joining. Your contest is very exciting indeed and if it was closer to my home I'd most probably buy a ticket, wouldn't it be great to win an established business. I hope it goes well for you and you sell all those tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.