Vadim Segal Need Your Advice To Promote Restaurant Business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by vadimsegal, Jun 11, 2012.

1. vadimsegal

vadimsegal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys,
    I am Vadim Segal and lives in Texas. I own my small restaurant. I am new in this discussion community and would like to discuss my issue with the senior and the experienced member of the community. How can I promote my restaurant business? I do not have much earning from the business. Is there any affordable way to do it? Do I hire any Restaurant Consultant? Please help me with with your advice to improve my business.

Thanks In Advance

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are some possible guides that may help you out in starting your restaurant business:

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/everything-guide-starting-running-restaurant-4599.html
    http://smallbusiness.chron.com/guide-starting-small-restaurant-4598.html

Additionally, when you are a starting business, the best first option that you may do to promote your business is through the word of mouth. Invite people to try and take a look at your restaurant recipes and menus, - invite close friends, family members, relatives, friends of your friends, etc. When they seem to find out that your business is worth returning to - they will definitely pass it through the word of mouth with other people - recommending your business.

Also start creating small ads or brochures about your newly established restaurant. Make use of online marketing techniques these days like simply using your own FB profile or creating a separate FB page for your business, etc. You may even start posting pictures of your menu through Pinterest to gain interest from people within your area.