VA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JanetChua, Feb 5, 2010.

1. JanetChua

JanetChua
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, I'm Janet, I joined this forum in behalf of Mysecretstaff.
    [2/3/2010 4:36:13 PM] mysecretstaff1: Hope this message finds you well.

My Secret Staff is your one stop virtual assistance provider. We can provide you with Dedicated Assistants as a support for your business. We have Secretarial Support, Accounting Support, Call Center Support and Virtual Webmaster Support. Our agents are all academically educated and highly trained to satisfy our client’s needs.

We are contacting you hoping that you would need some assistance in your business by providing you with skilled professionals to assist you and your business by using a wide range of technology and sophisticated business strategies, we can both be the backup and frontliners of your business.

Let us represent you and your company as we handle and maintain your relationship to your customers. We understand that your image is of great importance for the success of your business. Let us assist you and expand your status in your specific industry. With My Secret Staff as your back u p, we give you only the best so you will have that competitive edge.

Visit us at www.secretstaff.com for more information, or call us at (866) 237-8315. We are glad to assist you.

#1 JanetChua, Feb 5, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for joining and introducing yourself at our business forum Janet. I've also started following you at Twitter. Your site looks great and the services you provide sound very attractive. Your rates appear to be great value.

Are your staff based in Canada?

What skills and experience do your staff have?

How do your clients communicate with their VA's?

3. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome JanetChua to BusinessAdviceForum.

Very interesting about My Secret Staff. Hope to see more of your posting. Enjoy your stay too and all the best.

4. JanetChua

JanetChua
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal,
    We are thanking you for visiting our website. Yes, we are based in Canada. With the increasing demand of our services, we are now catering number of clients that urge us to expand our business not only in Canada but also in Asian countries. Our staff are highly skilled both oral and written. We are experienced in Secretarial office works, Accounting, Web-based projects, Appointment Setting and most especially in Marketing.We communicate with our clients through emails and phone calls with regard to their requests and follow up concerns. We are looking forward having you as our client in the near future.

Thank you so much Deadman.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the reply Janet. I'd be interested to hear a little more about the web based projects and the marketing work that your staff can do.

6. JanetChua

JanetChua
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My Secretstaff

With our marketing support, we can provide you trained virtual assistants to represent you by being the front liners of your business, we understand that your image is important for the success of your business, that’s why we are giving quality service to protect you and your business.Our telemarketer/customer service representatives are all academically educated and highly trained professionals. All are fluent in English, both oral and written, and can deal with different personalities

With our Virtual Webmaster support, we can help you to advertise your business and even reach possible customers 24/7 anywhere in the world. We can do a simple or E- commerce website design for you. With our Web Development Team working for you, you can get your presence felt in the internet.

We also have web developers who can Design and Implement Web Application, Develop and Customize Web Templates, Develop Test Data, and evaluate software. Our web and graphic designer can handle Web Designing, Logo and Banner Designing , Website Lay Outing and Picture Editing. Our Webmaster Support can do Data Entry , Data Processing ,Generates Log Reports , User & Technical Documentation ,Interacting with clients , Link Building ,Monitoring / Tuning Server Performance ,Researching , Search Engine Optimization ,Managing User Group Accounts,Website & Software Testing , Market Research and Website Promotion

You can visit our website at www.secretstaff.com

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for that Janet, I will consider those services. Please note that you can advertise your services and website for free in our Member Ads & Marketplace forum and in your signature here on Business Advice Forum.