Using facebook for marketing

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by migz1234, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. migz1234

migz1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi. So I have a facebook page. it is facebook.com/ilaganphotography. So far, about 315+ likes and just looking to make it better? What do people find as the best way to make use of their facebook page? I have been told to put a post every week to keep the page 'alive'. And I will be putting something at least every week in terms of special offers.

2. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think its good to use facebook for marketing as in present days almost everybody has a facebook account and also everybody check their account daily and i think it would surely help your business.

3. David Parkes

David Parkes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you do something new and creativity post in a quality way on Facebook then you can get huge traffic from there. Social Networking are too useful for today's modern SEO.

4. BizMarketing

BizMarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am going off the beaten path here for a moment. Your business is photography. What sites are most shared and most watched for photographs? Here is my brief list:
    Instagram
    Pinterest
    Flickr
    Facebook
    There are many others, but for a photographer you need to be on at least those four, not just one, all four. I would suggest you add Google+ and YouTube to the list, also. Posting content and specials once per week is not frequent enough. You should post a new picture daily. Mention events you will be photographing and share those events with the people involved. That will get the word spreading further as they share it, also.

You need to focus the attention on all of those sites to point to your own business website, preferably off of Facebook, on your own domain name. Facebook is a place to engage your clients, but is just single spoke in your marketing strategy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't post per week. Post everyday. Post one of your photos and add some tags to them. Tagging helps a lot now a days. And i have noted that many Photographers start tagging members or their friends on their photos, so that your picture would appear on the news feed of your friend's, friends.
    Then another thing is that sometimes people also like your page if you have many likes, to get that, you can get fake likes as well. You should try to use addmefast. These websites can help you get fake likes. But those members sometimes unlike you. But if they like your photography, they might not unlike your page.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Adding fake likes is not going to help anyone. Also, if I understand you correctly, a fake like, since it is not a real person, cannot unlike you. A fake like, since it is not a real person, also cannot have an opinion on a photograph. Losing fake likes, however, is a good thing.

• Like Like x 1
  7. dir4uk

dir4uk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook is best place for online marketing nearly 2 hundred billions people using Facebook

8. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should use Facebook for marketing. It will help you reach all of the people who matter most to your business.

9. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media profiles plays important role for marketing of the website. Just find that how can you connect the more peoples and how to target the right audience.
    Facebook is the good platform for enhance our campaign.

10. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have website or blog? , you can put your facebook icon on your website, so you get more likes and increase your marketing effort..

11. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How do likes get you trafic? Once on the site they help you. I don't get this The key is getting people to your Facebook business page

12. nishantraj

nishantraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Definitely Facebook is now become a solid platform for promotional activity. By creating a business page and by putting quality posts you can get more likes and visitors for your site.

13. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook one of the best social marketing platform. Post article and picture on your page on daily basis. And share your updated post on different groups.

14. sheldonlobo

sheldonlobo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try adding image posts it get viral easily + a convincing message and ofcourse useful videos it will help increasing fans

15. dadiehost

dadiehost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days paid service is good in facebook in short time you will increase the popularity of your site in social networking, Another way is to promote your page organically on different pages those who have popularity.

16. nishantraj

nishantraj
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now a days social media sites have become one of the best tool for promotion. As far as Facebook is concerned it is the most widely used social platform where people spend their time. To use it as an effective tool you must have to do regular relative posting to your business, some social posts with quality content. Join some new groups, be active there, create own group and invite your friends and other people to join it.

17. Anny87

Anny87
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes it is correct posting everyday something on your Facebook page will make your page alive to get click and traffic. Despite doing facebook I would tell you do some other social marketing. That will help you more.

18. henryherbert

henryherbert
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd be interested to hear any success stories from Facebook marketing, i'd also be interested to know if the likes stay and if so how much the person then engages with the promoted page.

19. cardinham

cardinham
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I honestly have not had much facebook success. I use twitter a lot and have built a huge base. Not sure how it happened, but I gain new followers everyday. I guess perhaps its easier for people to see who someone they like is following and quickly add that person?

20. Clarence.Burn

Clarence.Burn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Using facebook page to market your business is difficult sometimes, some people don't like it and not interested in your business. Be creative and active in your page will help you a lot to gain more likes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.