Usertesting

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by sunflogun, Jul 14, 2015.

1. sunflogun

sunflogun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of my favorite sites to make money online is Usertesting. Basically in this site we review webpages for 15-20 minutes and we get paid $10 per test. I think the pay is great, the harder part is to get a test and qualify for it, many times all I get is one or two per week. Anyone using this site?

2. Briannagodess

Briannagodess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow this is the first time I heard about this site. Would you mind to elaborate how to get accepted in this site? Also, is this available for Asian countries? That payout is actually huge. Even just 1 test a week is enough.

3. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site is currently open to Canada and UK residents as well as the United States. I don't have the tech required to join up as yet but even if the surveys are infrequent, $10 is great for 20 minutes work.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That looks like a good site to earn and as you said the job takes less than an hour to do. That $10 is already big money over here, more than a day's earning of an ordinary employee. Unfortunately, @missbishi says it is for Canada and US residents only. If only I am qualified for that, I would probably testing that site by now.

5. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The only downside about these user-testing sites is that it's quite difficult to qualify and get accepted by them. Most of them are only open to US-based or Canadian citizens. As an international worker from Asia, this is pretty disappointing.

6. sunflogun

sunflogun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually I think it's open to anyone to join? I know people from Europe that managed in. To get accepted to the site it's just necessary to make a short test, for that you need a microphone, but we can get one for $5-$10, so that's paid with the first test! Even if it's just one or two tests per week it's good money.

7. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

UserTesting is one of my favorite sites to make money on, but the tests are becoming less and less frequent. In the past, sometimes I had completed enough to be waiting to receive $50, but these days it's usually $10 or $20. If i don't get one soon, it will be down to zero :(. You get paid 1 week after you've completed the test, and payment is via PayPal.

8. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I signed up for this site but never took the qualifying first test. I was worried that I might fail and I don't like to fail at things that are seemingly simple. I mostly use my laptop for online activities and work with my dogs next to me a lot of times. That said I'd have to position myself away from all the noise from the streets, my barking dogs and other potential interference. Besides waiting to find the right microphone (I am glad someone mentioned that), I want to make sure the environment is right for clear communication which I get the impression is vital.

9. sunflogun

sunflogun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, even so $10 or $20 per week is not that bad. We are in the end of July so eventually it will pick up again in September?

You need to take the chance Winter, if you don't take the qualifying test you might be missing out on some money!