Userbar Site

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by MrJohn, Mar 4, 2010.

1. MrJohn

MrJohn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

http://freeuserbars.net

I got a great domain, which I am happy about. I think its a neat idea and should be an interesting project. It's definitely different. I started it two days ago. Let me know what you think. :)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Your site looks excellent MrJohn and the domain name could hardly be more appropriate. Well done on setting up such a great site. All you really need to do now is to continue promoting it and add more userbars to it.

The only suggested improvements I would have are as follows;

You might want to allow right clicking on your site. When visiting pages on a website I will often right click on the link and open the page in a new tab. Not allowing your visitors to do this makes your site a little less user-friendly for some of your visitors.

You might want to link the word "Register" in the "Submit Your Work" section to your registration page.

Some visitors to your site might be interested in advertising there. It would help if you included a "Contact Us" page with a form where they could submit their request.

Overall the site looks great and I wish you the very best of luck with it.

3. mv5869

mv5869
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mr John - I like it.

Well designed, clean site, with excellent navigation.

One small improvement would be to chnage your page meta title depending on what the user clicks on. Eg they click Cars and the page title remains the same at the moment. Changing the title would help users see where they are, but also help SEO.