US Web host for wordpress?

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by Grestok, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a blog that i need to host preferable in Italy because of the location of my visitors.
    5 GBs - Web Space. How is hostdepot.com hosting services? Any experience dealing with them?
    Do you think that this host can meet my needs in terms of speed connection?
    will you point me a good host?

2. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I know that they have been providing hosting services in US since 1997.

3. warefiber

warefiber
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try to gather as many reviews about its web hosting services (both positive and negative) and serve these as basis in choosing web host providers.

4. Jumpline

Jumpline
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Website hosting is more accessible than ever before in the history of the internet. There's no need to be a programming genius or a code expert. As a matter of fact, you don't need to know any of that. With the customer support capabilities and instant information access, anyone can get a website started.

5. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Please share your budget and traffic demands?

6. IOLES

IOLES
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have a friend who is happy running his web sites with Glowhost.com - since 2002, servers are located in USA.
    Their hosting packages includes a full list of features that provides everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

It will be a good idea to contact them to avoid future misunderstandings.

7. singhabhishek251

singhabhishek251
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen many people looking for specific wordpress hosting, but I am using same for all kind of website hosting, is there any advantage of wordpress specific hosting over general hosting?

8. aframalik

aframalik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using webhost services from adwebstudiodubai not sure about hostdepot maybe its good or bad you can search reviews on internet

9. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So, Italy or US location is needed?

10. Lockisk

Lockisk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Moved to this host after poor service and can say that Jumpline.com is the best host I have ever used before.
    Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

11. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, there is no vast difference between WordPress specific hosting and normal hosting package. Normally, WordPress ready hosting plan are designed for only hosting WordPress based sites and nothing else. You will not find other additional Non-WP related features in those packages.

In addition, WordPress ready hosting packages usually bundled with auto-script installer (such as Softaculous), additional themes and plugins as per the package. The most important factor is server security which is particularly configured to prevent attacks targeted towards WordPress sites.

12. MacDID

MacDID
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can rely on Jhplatinum.com - their ssd hosting deals are looking quite good. Uptime guarantee is ok.
    No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend! Coupon code max75 - New Signups 75% off for annually order!

13. Rumsfo

Rumsfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

And then there are the intangibles, which are hard to quantify. For example, there are things like their competence which has been demonstrated in the way they manage their servers, plan ahead, etc.

14. Leomaster

Leomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Other customer's reviews of the hosting services. Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.

15. HostDepot.Daniel

HostDepot.Daniel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Other customer's reviews of the hosting services. Same as any business, the hosting vendor should be able to provide good references.

16. Hostingsource

Hostingsource
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Their prices are not the cheapest around, but I find that they are well worth the price. The old adage, "you get what you pay for", seems most appropriate in their case, and I would rather pay that few extra dollars for their reliability and competence than to find my sites down for long periods at a stretch, costing me more money than the few bucks I can save in hosting fees.