Upset Customer

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Matt, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you do when you get an upset customer? Do you ignore them totally or do you try to learn form them to make your business better. There is this quote by Bill Gates..."Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." I believe this and when I get an unhappy customer, I try and learn from this and try to make it better.

2. spurs

spurs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yeah i think that we should learn from unhappy customers and use the expirience for the future

3. CloptonCapital

CloptonCapital
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Learn, but lets face it some people are just unreasonable. I have plenty of examples.

4. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree,unhappy customers are your source of learning and you must have patience.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Listen to them, find out what the issue is and make positive suggestions to resolve it to the customer's satisfaction. Research shows that once dissatisfied customers who have their problems resolved in this way, tell lots of other people about their positive experience.

6. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Humm, that is interesting. I have never herd that before but no doubt that is true. If someone is unhappy , I would always want to know why and try and fix it up. :)

7. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never ignore upse customer as they help me to understand my drawbacks and with the help of them I will understand what I need to change in my work.