Upgrading to SharePoint 2010 or planning to migrate your SharePoint data?

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by amukhtar, Mar 2, 2011.

1. amukhtar

amukhtar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may have evaluated other tools for SharePoint data migration but Xavor’s SharePoint Migrator is a unique and powerful migration tool that offers migration of your valuable data with absolutely no data loss. It is simple to use and allows you to migrate data to your new SharePoint environment with just a few clicks ensuring that you will be able to save time as this tool offers a seamless migration solution.
    The SharePoint Migrator is able to migrate content from WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 to MOSS 2007 and SharePoint 2010. It enables you to migrate associated metadata along-with the contents and you can also migrate permissions. You can even perform a remote migration of your enterprise data. You will also be able to update navigation links/URLs and the tool also helps you to verify migration.
    SharePoint Migrator is an ultimate answer for your content migration needs. It is a dependable tool as it is built on modern architecture and the migration is performed through supported Microsoft SharePoint API’s

2. sunny24m

sunny24m
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have just started working in sharepoint development, and still new to sharepoint 2010. I will definitely use this migrator to migrate my existing site to Sharepoint 2010.