Updating Content.

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by angelajason06, Oct 29, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I always see on Internet that Frequently Updating and informative content is helpful in SEO. This Sentence may be Good of a Blog. But I am confused about the pages of any website which web Can not Update? Like Home page, Contact Us Page. Etc. How to Rank these pages on Google?? Please Answer?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There has been a lot of advice given in many places because of the importance of "fresh" content, but updating content just for SEO purposes is to be avoided. If some of the content needs to be updated, because of outdated information, or additional new information can be added, then your content should be updated, to make sure your information is current. The "Contact Us" page should not need updating unless the information on it has changed. I'm wondering, though, why can't other pages be updated?
    As far as your final question, there are too many factors to ranking any page on Google to discuss in detail in one thread. If you have a specific question about any of these factors, however, feel free to post another thread, with as many details as possible to allow us to give you an accurate answer.