Unnecessary Hits On My PPC Campaign For Travel Website? Help to Resolved it?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by spyindiaanu, Aug 27, 2016.

1. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anyone have Ideas, one of my travel site. I have running campaign get irrelevant hits or fake you say. How i stop and get natural and genuine hits only. Please anybody have Ideas to suggest.

2. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are facing the negative effect of PPC and almost every PPC campaign encounters this risk. If that is not all found to be beneficial then better to stop it and search other ways to promote your business. Concentrate more on SEO, SMO, SEM to get attract more organic traffic, and this results sustain long.

3. The View Abu Dhabi

The View Abu Dhabi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

try to improve your title and description, interest, demographics, geographical location and other parameters, they are an essential part of your ad performance. Also filter some of the IPs you think shouldn't be there to see your ad or add some negative keyword you think your ad shouldn't be search from.

4. BODHost

BODHost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From what I know you might be targeting the wrong keywords. Make sure you are using the keywords that are relevant to your campaign. What PPC network are you using anyways?

5. nina

nina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you are using broad keyword match type then it is possible that you might get irrelevant clicks. Try to go for exact keyword match types.