Unbiased Opinions

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Arcaign, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone... I was hoping to get unbiased opinions on our concept designs that we have online. Our website is currently in development the only thing we have right now is our Facebook page

Your feedback and advice is very much appreciated.

Thank you

#1 Arcaign, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Unfortunately I'm not a fashion expert but your designs do look good to me. The images in that FaceBook page are not very large and it is difficult to see the detail designs on each shirt. I've just seen that there are close up pictures of the designs, and they look very smart.

As you will already know, the quality and feel of the fabric used also has a major impact on clothing sales and it is impossible to judge this from looking at your images.

What has feedback been like, from people who have physically seen the shirts?

Did you design them yourself?

3. Arcaign

Arcaign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the feedback Fergal. The shirts are made out of 100% Coolmax which is the leader of moisture wicking technology. The benefits over cotton is that they won't shrink, wrinkle, or fade and they keep you cool and dry while playing on a hot day. We hired a graphic design firm to draw up some logos, but the actual design of the shirts has been done by me. I know Facebook doesn't really show you much details but unfortunately its all we have right now. People who have seen and felt the shirts are more than impressed.

Thanks again.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That all sounds very positive Arcaign, good luck with it. Hopefully some of our other members will give you feedback soon.