UK, Australia Just Opened!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChrisCarla, Feb 14, 2010.

1. ChrisCarla

ChrisCarla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To introduce ourselves, my wife and I Carla moved to the US 11 years ago from Canada with the idea that we'd try to "live the American dream". We did that up until 3 years ago when we came across our first direct selling company, It Works.

http://www.itworksAustralia.net/blessed
    http://www.itworksUK.net/blessed

Our US team grew slowly for us and we enjoyed that for about 2 years. Canada was open for business in January 2009 and being Canadian we built the business there for the last year and wow, we are so glad we did! Carla was able to leave her full time Registered Nurse job and I left Pfizer as a business analyst and am now the Director of Operations at It Works. We both do this full time now and are so very blessed!

Carla is currently in the UK presenting the opportunity and I am back here helping her recruit via the internet. The UK and Australia were JUST opened for business this past week and will no doubt take off like a storm! We will be opening the rest of the EU over the weeks to come. I've never believed in a direct sales company until we experienced one. Our company will sweep across Australia and the EU and the rest of the world as we have an exclusive, first to market product called the Ultimate Applicator. You gotta see that work - its lifechanging, a hope giver!

If you are interested please drop us an email back.

Chris

#1 ChrisCarla, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Chris, welcome to Business Advice Forum. Glad to hear that business is going well for you and I look forward to reading more posts from you.