Twitter and We

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by realitybites.in, Sep 2, 2009.

1. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Is Twitter taking over our life .....?

as twitter is getting popular among s people .....new and new application are coming up daily

for example.....one application say weather is any traffic jam in your or near to place
    and other speak out what happening in your city ....and many stars have choose twitter to keep in contact with there fan....

and there are many more feature .....which is keep attracting us daily towards twitter

one or other day ......we keep hearing about twitter ....it may be online media or offline media (Tv , news paper etc)

it twitter ......
    what do u think

2. allvira

allvira
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now in days, twitter is tweeting a lot in our life. Its a huge achievement. Its micro blogging technique. Of course how can I be apart from twitter. I am there. You can get me with the same name as allvira. Meet me there..

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

There was a time when I spent too much of my day on Twitter, but not any more. I spent long enough reading posts about people getting their coffee etc. I still use Twitter and enjoy it, but I try to spend less time there and to only read the good stuff when I am there.