Twention.com Bad Feedback

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by OptimusVault, Dec 28, 2015.

1. OptimusVault

OptimusVault
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hello

Basically I have been a customer of Twention.com for a few months... recently they have locked my license for cPanel despite being a paying customer. When I ask them to remove the lock they refuse to. They also will not refund me what I have paid last week.

I am not at all happy with their service.

Just a heads up in case anyone sees their advertisements.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

When you are giving people a "heads up" about a company that allegedly provides bad service, you need to provide more details, so they be judged fairly. You said you "asked" them to remove the lock. What tone did you use when you "asked" them? Did you ask them why they locked your license? If so, what was their response? If not, why not? What level of service did you buy? Did you read their Terms Of Use/Service(TOs)? I did, and I found this:
    "Network Data Center Host, Inc. At its sole discretion, reserves the right to suspend or cancel a customer's access to any or all services provided. Suspension and or cancellation actions will be performed on account in violation of the TOS or are deemed to otherwise be inappropriately used. If you are unsure whether any contemplated use or action is permitted, please send an e-mail to: [email protected] and we will assist you."

What, specifically, were you using their services for? If you were unsure about whether you would be "in violation of the TOS" or whether their service would be "inappropriately used", did you do as they instructed? There are also other circumstances where services can be terminated. Would one of those apply to your situation?As far as a refund, their TOS clearly states:
    "If cancellation is caused by customer's violation of this agreement, then no refund will be disbursed."
    Is it possible you violated their TOS, even unintentionally?
    The complete TOS can be found here.