Tutorials/articles on separate page on MyBB forum?

Discussion in 'Content Marketing' started by pandaa, Aug 7, 2012.

1. pandaa

pandaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm thinking of creating some HTML keyword rich pages to go with my MyBB forum, and linking to them in a section. Besides helping out with content and creating discussion, is this something that Google will take into consideration when indexing my site?

2. StarkSEM

StarkSEM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google will eventually crawl your website and index any pages it finds. So yes, it will play a role.

Traffic-wise it may not play as much, because you may not be marketing for your content pages, but your actual site.

Use these content articles to submit to Article Directories, since you're writing them anyway, and always ping your site after every update.

3. johansmith

johansmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google indexing every page that has been crawl, and that is visited many many time, so Google catch it and index it automatically...
    so you have to do to submit your site query in submit directory and other advertisement site....

4. pandaa

pandaa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll go ahead and do it then, like I said, I guess it's more for SEO reasons than actual content. What's the best way to make content rich HTML pages?

5. StarkSEM

StarkSEM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First Priority: Unique Meaningful Content.

Secondary Priority: On-Site SEO (to incl. Meta Tags, Title, Header Tags, Alt Tags, Geo Tags (if applicable))

Final Priority: Using your targeted keyword. For example:

My Keyword "Brown Cow"

BAD: At our farm, we only have cows that have been painted brown!
    GOOD: At our farm, we only use highly unique painted brown cows.
    WORST: At our Brown Cow farm, our brown cow farmers only paint our brown cows the color of brown cow.

• Like Like x 1
  6. pentawebexperts

pentawebexperts
    uix_expand uix_collapse

StarkSEM thanks to share with us the precious information. Also i have learnt the good use of keywords because i have had spent much time to learn that how i can include my keywords in my content in a unique and friendly way that will give boost to the keyword rankings rather than drop down.

7. nvir477

nvir477
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks To all Really I get So many Idea From Your Comment.. Special For StarkSEM Thanks..