Turn into NEW [Good or Bad]

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by rohit09, Feb 8, 2010.

1. rohit09

rohit09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes! Now I am going to build a my own web designing site. I find at internet the ultimate hosting solution name Xeon-Network.com - The unlimited plan was very good! :) First month only $0.01 after then about $10 -Per month.
    I choose this site because Hostgator, JustHost and DreamHost I already used and feel very bad...!!
    Hostgator has bad billing and stupid support! Visa verification and passport verification. Also site gating slow run.
    JustHost is a site who just know Overselling! And your site got Slower that slow...! Never go in there...
    DreamHost has bad cpanel... Who the hell control it any way...???? Bad support too. Site... don't ask I just wast my money!

SO I decided to move on!

Why I telling you ?
    Bcoz I moved on..! Now this is your turn...!

Well I soon post my web Designing site URL here! Hope you guys all come to see....!

Bye! :$$: :D

2. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I checked the website Xeon-Network.com it has very less information at the homepage. Do you think the site is worth for web hosting with 10$ per month? What was your personal experience? I saw it's Live support is set to be offline.

I believe Hostgator is leader of web hosting company because it offers cheap and reliable hosting. I believe it's uptime is also good.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Is Xeon-Network your own site by any chance?

I'd have to agree with DEADMAN, the home page looks very basic and it doesn't give the impression that Xeon-Network is a professional hosting business. Neither does the fact that the forum has so few posts or the content of the first and only post on the site's blog.

Do you know how long Xeon-Network has been in the hosting business?

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

4. seanstevens

seanstevens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not a good site at all and personally I would never have my site hosted by a company that uses text speak in their blog, it does not look very professional. Who knows the service may be great, but first impressions are not good.

5. speedy5044

speedy5044
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest using hostgator they are the best

6. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think it is his website

i completely agree with DEADMAN
    hostgator is one of the best web hosting company

i personally encourage hostgator verification.
    this will really help them and other ...in case any cyber crime

Hostgator, JustHost and DreamHost are few of the reputed and trusted web hosting company

Few user will or may have some complaints with them ( Because we are all humans being ...and we are not 100% perfect ...so there can be mistake from there part or our part ...)

But majority of users have no problem with them ...( if majority has problem then we have to think

and about
    Xeon-Network.com

is new hardly few days old
    and how can u say they are much better than Hostgator, JustHost and DreamHost

and another thing

dont show negativity ( bad ) of others

just show the best , positive and good part of your webhosting ...!

7. rohit09

rohit09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry guys.,... I'm late to reply... you know I ma busy... with my up coming site...

LOL! - Excuse me Fergal Xeon-Network.com is not my site...!...

Well, when I registered in there X-N was well,..... I don't known why they change templates... actually I don't care... They provided me good service still so I am happy...

DEADMAN - I am completely disagree with you. I had an account on HG and they has hat was slow and the service was bad... I mean come-on every month 1 or two times (1-2 HRS minimum) down...! I don't know about you guys... but it's sucks... I am updating my website in the mean time my website got down... My clients just pay and download the templates... then suddenly my site get down for an hour and my clients getting 2 bills for same templates... issue my site was down on first billing..... next day when I refund the money paypal deduct extra $0.50 form my current balance ! Guys I work hard I pay for my hosting then... why I pay extra... for some reputed host! ---
    I don't need reputed hosting....
    I don't need hi-fy designed website host my site
    Personally I don't need trouble...
    I don't need more downtime..............

I'm just saying don't wast you own money on them------ I already wast over $100 on HostGator....

Now this is your.... own decision wht you gone-a do....

I suggest - You deserve best! Then why not from someone new...!

Lol is that relay necessary ..... I mean a 6years old company rob me on day light... Then why I care about business days!

Anyway Bye!

#7 rohit09, Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

rohit09, you say that you don't own the site. I did a search on Google for reviews of their hosting and a few of them were posted by you. Are you affiliated with them in any way - are you being paid or otherwise rewarded for promoting them?

By the way it looks as if http://xeon-network.com/ have improved their site, their home page looks much more professional now.

9. rohit09

rohit09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OK! That's Xeon-Network .com is not mine.... As you lots talk about Hostgator, So I can mean also you are affiliated by hostgator.... or being paid.... by them ?????

P.S. They said if you refer your friends, after 5 unlimited shared/ Reseselle hostng sell I can own a Free Reseller Hosting Pck :D

10. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i dont think it is necessary

to be affiliated or being paid by hostgator

to say if they are good or bad

i had purchased to my friend ....! he is very happy with it ....
    till now we dint face any problem with them

i have more than 10 friends who use hostgator

all of them are happy with there service

that is reason .....! we all like them

ok forget about us

top bloggers promote them ( they may be affiliated ....but they dont promote something which useless ...for sake of money )

even i dont promote anything ...till i like it

11. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How do they know you refer them? As I see you don't have a affiliate link there?

BTW: I would suggest you to transfer your site's immediately, if http://xeon-network.com/ is not your own site. As because the site do not own servers and also after pinging there server's IP, I found that the servers are not in good condition. You can check it yourself here: http://who.is/tools/ping/xeon-network.com/

Here is the data I found:

The server is owned by: yourreliableserver.biz

Hope, you site will stay Online for few days.

EDIT: And also the owner of the site "Rohit Gupta" posts a good review for other hosts - http://www.webhostingstuff.com/comments/HostWoot-21148.html :|

#11 Sahil, Feb 11, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  12. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not going to enter into the discussion of which is the best webhosting service. In principle every person will say the one he's using is the best.:)

In any case I don't think that bashing the competitors is the best way to promote your own (or affiliate) service...

I use two different webhosting services but here's my personal experience with hostgator: I've been with them for 3 years now and of course a few minor problems occurred along these 3 years (human beings as well as machines fail at times...). However, hostgator's support was excellent in promptly solving these problems so despite the fact that there may be other good services out there I wouldn't even think of moving away.

13. rohit09

rohit09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, "yourreliableserver.biz" -is a server page only...! anyone can separate own server page. Maybe they have different Data Centres -It's not prove they has no any own server ! :confused:
    Well, still no down time... I'm happy! I don't care they barrow a dedicated server or they have a hole Data Centre....! :dunno:

So, bye...