Trust between your clients, partner or anyone who work with you.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by 50Cent, Aug 29, 2011.

1. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All the people who have done business before will know that trust is also an important thing that is needed.
    My question to all: Do you really trust your partner be it your best buddy or friends, clients or anyone who work with you before.

To me, i have full trust in any clients i worked with but sometimes it also depends because some clients will just scam you halfway through the deal which i have experienced it before plus all your efforts will be wasted.
    What i will do is to monitor my conversation with him such as the way he reply etc..

2. ace

ace
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I trust people who i work with. Trust is a very important thing in business and you need trust to maintain a good business.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Unfortunately some people will let you down. However, the majority of people are good and honest at heart. Hence, if you trust people you will be right most of the time and it makes for a much more peaceful and stress free life.

4. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Also feedback from others is important. That's why testimonials are so crucial in business.

5. Gary Barzel

Gary Barzel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Obviously we can't know to the full effect what our partner,worker, or client is really like until we really get to know them. What you can do is if you haven’t worked together previously, test the partnership out by tackling a small project together that showcases each other’s skills and requires cooperation. This is also a way to learn about each others personality and core values. When taking on a partner or employee, you must be able to connect and feel comfortable expressing your opinions, ideas and expectations.

6. BertAustin

BertAustin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, Trust is a very important thing for the business. You trust your customer, Employee, Partner, and then you success. That is fact trust is the key for growth your business.

7. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

that is why you need to really know what you're doing before you get into a business else you won't get know how good your partners will be whether they can do their part of not.

As for clients, there is always a scammer out there so just beware. and you will be aware if they're one or not by their ways.

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I have my trust on my partner, a co-admin of my blog. We got nearly the same styles when it comes to blog. Still, I always check his work before I publish any of it. I know he got the same trust on me.

9. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me It depends,At first I will give my full trust, but at the time goes by sometimes we really don't know what happens in the future and you will have a doubt in a person especially when he or she broke that trust.

10. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If at first you give your full trust then youre risking your friendship with him and yourself victimized.

11. Dee2x

Dee2x
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Trust can be viewed in two different ways. You can trust a person's honesty (truthfulness) but not trust the person's ability to deliver on the product or service (competency). It’s also possible to believe the person has the expertise to deliver the end product but believe the person lacks the integrity to deliver the product as promised. Whether the perception is lack of honesty or capability, one absent of the other will inhibit a person’s ability to instill trust. A partner doesn’t have to be your best buddy but you need to trust they can and will deliver on their end of the partnership.