True Love and marriage?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by TimeRider, Mar 26, 2013.

1. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am confused about this. If you love someone truly and she does too But she doesn't want to marry you for some reason? What does run in your mind? What would you do?

Personally, I would get very hurt. I think when I truly love someone, I would like to marry her.

What do you think guys? Here in my country, people are conservative as the society is narrow minded. Even If I would like to marry a girl who is aged than me by 1 year, she won't marry me If her parents reject it as an age issue no matter how true the love is.

2. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sounds like a sad situation. Which country are you in?

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could be because she still has plans like helping her siblings. did you ever told her, you could wait till she's ready?

4. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hmm...welll there are priorities in every body's life..It might be possible that someone love you very dearly..but he/she may not be first priority for himself/herself...

that is he/she might consider other people and goals more important than himself/herself..although it is a wrong approach in the long turn because you are left alone in this world in the end..but during young age, people don't have that kind of understanding.....

It can not be helped out.............endless cycle of repeatitions...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True love is the most precious. It certainly is very sad when it can't keep two people together due to other reasons. But I agree with ownedbox and scifi, there might be other priorities/plans.

True love involves two people heart to heart. Marriage, although could be a logical destiny of true love, is more complicated than just between two hearts, involving a full array of social factors...

6. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't feel bad friends...but I remember two lines of local language....can not help the adrenaline but want to share with you all//..

" Kuch Rishton Ka Muqaam Nahi hota, Har Rishten Ka Anzaam Nahi hota" :)

This means that only-
    "Only some relationships do not have stability but every relationship does not bears fruit for sure"

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Biz: I am from Nepal. I hope she understands that.

ownedbox: Yes I told her I could wait, But she will do what her mother decides.

scifi: We aren't that young. I am like 23 and she is 24.

8. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You areb't grown up either...still in your twenties..life has started, long journey and even much more lessons are awaiting you......

Things must be different when you think now and things will definitely different when you will think about same things 5 years down the line...trust me!! :)

9. sheepishwolf

sheepishwolf
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some people simply don't believe in marriage. I have a few friends who have lived and been in love with their partners for over 40 years without marrying them, because they don't believe that they need a piece of paper (marriage certificate) to validate their love to society. If someone I was in love with didn't want to marry me, I would ask them their reasons for not wanting to do so. If I agreed and understood them, I would stay with them and continue to love them. If I didn't, I would leave the relationship.

• Like Like x 2
  10. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

scifi: I have chosen the career and she is still with me.

sheepishwolf: Here in my country, you can't stay together without marriage certificate. The society here thinks it differently and there may be police case too.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's great news devilbatista, I'm very happy for you.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal. Yes, It's going on well till now. :)

13. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Listen friends,no matter you love someone very much,but give them enough time to think what u want from each other in the life n then there will be a magic and you will find your love with you:)

14. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats Good News :) good decision , and most important thing she is still with you .

15. Biz

Biz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great to know, friend!

I understand the situation in your country.

Since you are still together, you have the opportunity, make efforts to work things out, try to understand each other and work together... Best of luck!

16. Jack-AH

Jack-AH
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ohh really sad I will say marrige

17. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmmm. Sounds like very sad. This kind of situation very difficult of our life. You love someone n he/she refuse just because of some stupid reason? I can't stay with he/she. Menace it's called fake love. If i have trouble from this kind of love. Personally i leave him/her. And start again my life from 1st. not even think about him/her more. Life is so short. Because of 1 left me n i cry n wait it's all bool-shirt. We have to move on. Don't feel so bad this are my point of view sorry if i hurting you.

18. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey friend,dnt be disheartened.if you love someone and you think that she also has the same feelings for you,try to get her.dnt let her go:)love is only a one time investment,be a champ and let her know that you are the best for her and try to convince her family by your positive qualities:)and get it what you want never give up:)

19. mickeyJ

mickeyJ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's iceing on the cake if your partner is whom you love

20. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sorry for the late reply guys, I was busy in my real life. Ok, Anyways.

AnushaJain: Yes, I agree you should give mostly "Time" to each other.

Sobi123: Thank you friend :)

Biz: Yes, Biz. That's what I am trying let's see how far we can go.

Jack-AH: Yes, If that would be possible. It would be great.

kimipatel: This is the problem in age and the conservative society around. What would you think what would happen to the couples when the society around gosips around them in not a good way.

mickeyJ: Yes, It would be icing in the cake if we can end up in happy marriage.