traget key words??

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by subash khapay, Jul 30, 2013.

1. subash khapay

subash khapay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello,
    I totally agree with you, If I am getting traffic for some other keywords that is not my targeted keyword, there is nothing wrong in that. The problem comes when your site is getting visit for totally different Keywords which you had targeted.For example. My targeted keyword is SEO and I am getting visits for SEO companies or SEO agencies then there is no issue, but if my targeted keyword is SEO and I am getting visit for Health then there is a issue.
    thanx:)

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

subash khapay was your post meant to be a reply to someone else's post?

When replying to a thread / post you need to click the "Reply to Thread" button, NOT the "Post New Thread" button.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

One other problem is that you want to target the right keywords within your particular niche. To use subash's example, SEO may not be the right keyword to target, even for someone in the SEO business, fr two reasons. First, it is a very competitive keyword, and would be very difficult to get highly ranked. Second, even if you are able to get ranked for a very competitive keyword, you will get a lot of researchers and tire-kickers, rather than people interested in buying your product or service.

4. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the keywords must be unique for your blog or site only and must be appropriate to your service...

5. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep your key words simple. If you have a plumbing problem: First search will be Plumber (City you need the Plumber) and second one will be (City you need the Plumber) Plumber.