Traffic Ramp

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Lindra Vanz, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Lindra Vanz

Lindra Vanz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traffic ramp is a sudden jump in traffic for a website. A big jump. As an example lets say a website is getting 2000 uniques a day. When it hits traffic ramp it may increase to 50000 a day (for example).

Every successful website gets the traffic ramp at some point.

A website may hit the traffic ramp in many ways. An exposure in a popular newspaper, or website or such gives a website boost in traffic. There are various other methods webmasters use to get a website hit the traffic ramp. Social networking sites could be one option amongst them.

Like to hear your ideas.

2. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I had those traffic ramp. I tweet one of our products in twitter using hashtag (#). On 1 day I got 60+ retweets and 100+ favorites that also drove traffic to the site and sales as well. :)

3. infinityweb

infinityweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there =)
    Traffic is like a soul for a particular website. It is definitely one of the important factors or rather one of the reason why a site has been created in the first place, isn't it? And traffic jump is such a great thing to have if you've been dreaming to prolong the existence of your site. Getting traffic requires patience, as you can't get a lot of visits in a day, that is why, a huge jump is like a water that would be like an oasis if ever your site is experiencing a brought in the aspect of traffic.