Touch screen problem

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by kimipatel, Jun 22, 2012.

1. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I have Nokia C5-03 phone.. I am facing a problem with keypad. When i want to try something to wright keypad was not open. And When i switch off and switch on than It's working? I want to know why this problem i am facing any particular reason behind it? Any suggestion ?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Might be worth going back to the shop where you purchased the phone. Or did you buy it online?

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Re-calibrate the screen and see whether it works, select Menu > Settings > Phone > Touch input > Touch screen calibration

• Like Like x 1
  4. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi
    No actually i Bought phone from Australia... And I have bill. But in India no one do to repair my phone... So what should i do? I try above way.. It's works. But temporary not for permanent? Any other way?

5. yourokcproperty

yourokcproperty
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

No actually i Bought phone from Australia... And I have bill. But in India no one do to repair my phone.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How did you bought it? Do you have any warranty for it? Probably it's the phone itself - you may have been give a defective unit from the one whom you bought it. If you have a warranty slip try contacting them so that they may fix it for you in case - or may give you instructions on how to.

7. smartkathy

smartkathy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kimi,

As per my opinion you should go through Nokia care center.

8. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well if sigma's suggestion don't work. Try going to your nearest Nokia repair branch and have it repaired. Make sure to bring your warranty if you have one.

9. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi to all,

Some one gifted to me... I already checked my phone by Nokia care ..But they refuse me by just saying this Your warranty does not work in India?

10. Life_is_good

Life_is_good
    uix_expand uix_collapse

according to what you say, it seems its just a problem of the software, try reflash the phone. if your warranty expired.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't know what the legal situation is in India. However, here in Ireland businesses are obliged to repair or replace faulty products, in situations where they broke during their expected life and when the owner is not in fault, even in situations where the product is out of warranty. Maybe there is an organisation in India that can give you some free advice on your consumer rights?

12. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am sure India has its consumer rights. Maybe he/she doesn't know or isn't aware of it much. The problem could lead to how would he/she reach the seller of the product he/she bought when it could be outside their jurisdiction, or if the product was illegally sold (if and only if)