Top Young Entrepreneurs

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Footzilla, May 10, 2008.

1. Footzilla

Footzilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's an inspiring list. I'm delighted to see an Irish Internet entrepreneur, Aodhan Cullen from StatCounter, on it.

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, it's quite an inspiring list it is. I think Ashley Qualls is the youngest. At 17 years old, she's already running a million dollar business.

By the way, at the bottom of that page there's an advertisement of Ty Coughlin and his "Reverse Funnel System". I saw this ad several times before and have always thought that it is just a scam- just someone wanting to make a quick buck out of others. Has anyone of you ever tried his system before?

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It's great to see such a diversity in the list, it contains men and women and people from many countries and ethnic backgrounds.

Did Ashley Qualls start http://www.whateverlife.com/ herself from the ground up?

5. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, she did. Ashley Qualls' main purpose for whateverlife was to show her web designs but her site only became popular because of her myspace layouts. Well she must be one talented young lady.

She started the website at the age of 14 by borrowing $8 from her mom. I guess that $8 her mom lent her became millions. Now, her mom manages her million dollar business.

6. Footzilla

Footzilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ashley's first check was for $2,700. The next $5,000. Third $10,000. She has designed layouts for popular celebrities like Britney Spears.

7. Swastik

Swastik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is really a very inspiring list. I have been reading Michael's blog for days and have found some other very nice and intresting topics. Some like Young bloggers such as Carl Ocab (carlocab.com), Jason Pareira (theuniversitykid.com), Thilak Raj Rao (tech-buzz.net) etc. maintaining successful blogs (or say, online businesses).

The interviews with some of the enterpreneurs are also very intresting to read. They are very insightful and give you a lots of help when you start your online business.

8. Hurbel2k

Hurbel2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I regularly read retired at 21, however I missed this one so far. Thanx for the link.

I'll go through their projects later and see what I can conclude :)

9. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, I must say that's very much inspiring things for the young age boys and girls who use Internet.