Top Three Reasons Why People Fail Online

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by magician661, May 13, 2009.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many people come online with dream of getting rich fast. Normally they waste time on learning how make money fast instead of making money. If you want to make money online then you need knowledge and hard work. See other people and learn from their mistakes why they failed online. Try to avoid those mistakes, if you do any mistake, try to learn form it and turn it into knowledge.

Here are top most famous reasons people fail online.

1. Don’t have money.
    Starting a online business is similar to starting a business in real world. At online world you will need money to start anything.

You need to get domain name and good web hosting to make sure that your business remain always online. You also need money to advertise or promote your business or services.

2. Lack of knowledge.
    Knowledge is power and everyone know this is true. You can’t learn everything so never react as you know everything. Always try to learn new things. The knowledge never ends, you will be learning new thing everything you do something.

Never waste time on useless thing. Join good forums related to your business niche and share your experience and find other experts there to learn from.

3. Don’t give up, keep waiting.
    This happens to many peoples. They join one after one get rich program to find which one will make them rich. After wasting their time at those schemes, they think that they can’t make money and they give up.

Join Web Forum to give boost to your business. Forums helps in any type of online businesses. Starting an affiliate program is also a good idea if you can manage. Don’t afraid of doing mistakes, everyone does mistakes. Mistakes makes us perfect.

source webmaster zone

2. Taborri

Taborri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Generally,common people dont know enough knowledge about internet. Many professional people can make a living from internet.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Taborri, you've come to the right place if you want to learn how to make a living from your own business or from the internet. We are happy to provide you with the advice and support you need, in our business forum.

4. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes that is right but I would say the top reason is they give up too easily. You can start off even with no money (I made zero investments in online projects and still earn decently). But.. some give up too easily (I also used to be one of those) So my advice - Don't give up !

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think giving up is the most common reason of them all. People see ads where others claim to make thousands a month online and think they can do it too. They probably can, but only if they're willing to spend time doing the groundwork and planning their strategy. You need to invest a lot of time and energy in it. Money's a bonus if you have that to invest but without patience, you're sunk.

6. Moonpeach

Moonpeach
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with this. People just give it so early. when maby a month time it could be very popular.

7. kimw1

kimw1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello..

The number one reason why most people never succeed with online business is lack of action. They believe in all the get rich quick gossip that is in the online world. There is no such thing as easy money. You need to work, period. If you want to succeed you need a passion and the power to get things done. You need to take action today. Not later on.

And as you start to grow your business, you need to seek knowledge and online education. But the most important step is to take action. The truth is that many people have a great system right in front of them provided by their online company, but only a few will take action, and follow it

The second reason is that they don't get the right education by the right team and mentors. I see to many people fail because of lack of support by their mentors and upline. It is sad,but true. I have been there myself. You need support in order to make it online.

The third reason is that you get unfocused ,because of all the information out there. You need to focus on the things that grows your business. To many people jump from program to program, instead of focusing on one company. Another problem is that you are searching for info all day long. What you should be doing is take action in growing your online business. You should spend all your energy in taking action, one step each day. That is what grows your skills, your company, and making you money in the end

#7 kimw1, May 15, 2009
    Last edited: May 15, 2009
  8. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think so, this will be the reason. As for example, Here in BAF you won't need money to participate. You will need a paypal account instead, to participate in the competitions. If your luck hits you, you can get some dollars then you can start your own bussiness. I myself have made some money online enough to buy a domain and hosting.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Just in case there is any confusion, we normally give prizes via PayPal. But you don't necessarily need PayPal, if you don't have PayPal we will see if there is another way we can get the prize to you (however, this is not guaranteed). And as you correctly state Devilbatista it doesn't cost anything to participate.

10. pendelton

pendelton
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Generating an income online can be done with a zero dollar investment.

The losing focusing and becoming overwhelmed at that number of methods that one can make money is the biggest issue. This causes the in action suffered by the vast majority of people. These people then become naysayers, beating down the people that are just starting up, contributing to the number of failures of online businesses.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Remember that "You only fail when you give up!"

These get rich schemes can act as a big distraction. If you have a business idea that you are developing slowly and moving forward in the right direction, it is all too easy to feel that you are doing something wrong, when you hear about these schemes.

In fact it is difficult to focus on a sound business model if you are constantly hearing about others getting rich from get rich quick scheme. You always wonder if your idea will work or if you would be better trying one of the schemes. The trick is to focus in what you believe in, give it your best shot, keep learning and improving along the way and try not to concern yourself too much with what others are doing.

12. panaache

panaache
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I definitely agree that these factors contribute to failure !
    Many-a-times, people step up into a business that they are not even familiar with. Just because others are earning good perks, that does not mean that, it is your cup of tea as well !
    Stick to the business, that you are incredible at, and surely, you will see your business achieving great heights !

Thanks

13. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Paypal is the procedure which is used in BAF till now. I don't think so, there is an alternative payment procedure like Alertpay. If yes, then it will be great.

Noone has gained prizes in another way till now, they got it all in their paypal. If there is an alternative way, it will be useful for someone who doesn't have a paypal account.

14. flashgordonweb

flashgordonweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would have to agree with this. I've had to learn to not always try and stay ahead of the "pack" or to do the latest, greatest thing, but rather to stick with what I know and what is working. Time, passion, and dedication are what it takes.