Top Five Ecommerce Live Chat Software Comparison

Discussion in 'Other Products & Services' started by alastairbrian, Mar 27, 2015.

1. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every emerchant want to use best chat software on his website which not only provides them better configuration setting, self customization and real time monitoring of their website visitors. For merchants convenience to find out best chat software for their ecommerce website i.e. PrestaShop, Magento, Shopify etc. I have found a good comparisons of top five Ecommerce Live Chat Software.
    Hopefully, members of this forum found the post really useful. Comment below about your suggestions.
    So here is the link of that article: Top Five Ecommerce Live Chat Software

[​IMG]

2. rosario1991

rosario1991
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are looking for a social chat room software go with Chatwing, you can have over 10,000 live chatters in your room at any time plus the mobile apps send you alerts when people are talking in your room.
    View attachment 2447

3. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not talking about socials chats, rather talking about chat software used on Ecommerce store for direct communication with the customers.

4. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey mate,

I read your writing. I think you're looking for chat app for you website, right? Okey let's go here http://www.chatwing.com he he. It's social chat app with lot's of features on it. Like- banned users, delete message, redesign, various social media sites is allowed to regiter on chatwing, even private message is possible using chatwing. It's not a 1 to 1 person chat app. You can chat with 1000 more users at a time using chatwing service.

Also it has another service for ipad/iphone users too. Here you go: here is chatwing iphone ipad app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chatwing/id924625444?mt=8

Also you can get from google play store as well: visit https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chatwing

So with lot's of service availability. I am really interested using chatwing service.

Thanks!

5. Keity

Keity
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For chatting service chatwing is the best option. Chatwing is a social chatroom over 1000+ users can chat among each other using chatwing. I have tried too many chatroom so far. But my all users weren’t happy. Then I decided to set up chatwing chatroom onto my website. Now all my users are quiet happy and satisfied using chatwing.

I would like to give big thanks to chatwing!

• Like Like x 1