Top 5 ways people make money online

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by sheplifka, Aug 24, 2013.

1. sheplifka

sheplifka
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Top 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Investment:

1)Freelancing:

Freelancing is a great way and perhaps the most used way to make money online without any investment. As mentioned earlier you can start learning some skills or if you are interested in writing articles then you can also sell your articles or work as a co-author on different blogs. In this way by freelancing you can earn money online without investment.

2)Blogging:

Well you can also start blogging by getting a free subdomain from Blogger or WordPress. Both of these platforms are best to start your blogging career. I will prefer Blogger over WordPress when it comes on choosing a platform to start with subdomain. Some good website for blogging are: WordPress, Blogger
    3)Sell on eBay:

eBay is one of the largest marketplace for online shopping. Not only you can buy products but you can also sell your old inventories. Selling such inventories can bring a good amount in your pocket.

4)MicroJobs:

Well you can complete micro jobs to make money online without investment. These jobs will take only 2-3 minutes and you can earn up to $1.00 for completing job. The more time consuming the job will be the more money you will get.

5)Affiliate Marketing:

If you don’t want to create your own products then you can start promoting others product. It is not necessary that you should own a blog to make money with Affiliate marketing.

This is an area where you can make a career from the internet. It is not uncommon for someone to make $5,000-$10,000 per month with affiliate marketing. You can become an affiliate for Amazon and other websites and make an unlimited amount of income.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Has anyone here had any real success with any of these methods?

2. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great tips... I would also like to add 'Product Creation' as another way to make money online. By creating your own product or service, then you will own everything and everything will be completely transparent to you. You can even start with a simple (or small product/service). It doesn't have to be big at all. The main thing is that you create something that you own & control - because with things likw affiliate marketing you never know when shady advertisers and/or networks are robbing you of your conversions & commissions! Yes you better believe there are a lot of dirtbags out there!

• Like Like x 1
  3. FaaastCash

FaaastCash
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice ideas. I am looking forward to use these tips.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Microjobs is the easiest to do since you won't be bound to one employer. Blogging and affiliate marketing aren't the easiest so far because it doesn't just end by writing articles but also doing SEO.

• Like Like x 1
  5. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have a pretty good list there, but like Multima$tery said, I would put Information Product Creation right up there. I wrote about it in my beginners guide here, on my blog but you list is very good like I said. Now, all of these methods will require SOME investment to operate of course, but not a hefty one if what I'm sure you were getting at.

6. tomtem

tomtem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thank

thank you share, they are very useful for those new to the school as I. I have read each and every point and found it very interesting. I wish I can do all of that in a short period of time. Thanks

7. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The thing is to not try to do all of them, but pick one to start off with, master it, and then if you wish, do a different one or integrate it into your current business. A big mistake most people make is to try and do too many businesses. Being all over the map will cause failure.

• Like Like x 2
  8. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd completely agree with you amwarner. That is why people would fail in online marketing and they do not stick with onething, they want to play viral in short time.

#8 SoftDev, Sep 4, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  9. BechamSophia

BechamSophia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe that do hard work then you will get success definitely. Short way always spoil your life and career.

10. michaelhee

michaelhee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good summary, I just did second one xyh6.com hopefully it's successful. Thanks!

11. johnkickin

johnkickin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

the best way to make money online is freelencing and data entry.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

and this is my second post

12. Martin Willard

Martin Willard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice list. I put almost every one of these ideas into action when I am online to earn money.

13. Honey497

Honey497
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing the information. Great ideas you have listed for earning the money.

14. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, sheplifka,

Thanks for your inspiring me, after i have been creating some blog and keeping improve them continuously for years. Just today I have checked my orders item report. Unbelievable, I have my first three items sold thru my blog:"C++" Talk About Cell Phone Specifications

15. brianT

brianT
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging and copywriting are also great.

16. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging is a better way to earn online if you really know how to write well and convince people to do things, maybe letting people signup under your affiliate link or buy the products you promote. If you can write articles well you could also write for someone else. Article writer today seem to have higher fee.

17. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the copywriting and how it make money, pls?

18. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for giving such a nice tips how to make money online, your tips are excellent.

19. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What are Micro Jobs and how it can be done?