Top 5 best wordpress responsive themes

Discussion in 'Wordpress' started by ecommercewp, Nov 11, 2014.

1. ecommercewp

ecommercewp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Boson Woocommerce Wordpress Responsive themesBoson WordPress Theme is a professional multipurpose WordPress Theme with Drag and Drop Page Builder base on WooCommerce. You can use it for any business or portfolio website or your online store. This theme can automatically adapt to many screen sizes thanks to its responsive capabilities like laptop, desktop, mobile, tablet….. Try resize your browser window. Even better is that Boson’s sliders is also fully responsive. Every element has been tweaked for different screen sizes to make sure it looks great no matter what the device.
    Ducan- Start An Online Store, Woocommerce WP Theme[​IMG]Ducan premium best Wordpress ecommerce themes brings you all the advanced and most powerful features that a web building tool can ever have. It is a mega theme, catering to all the niches of shopping, and contains 19 unique Homepage layouts with each devoted to a separate niche. Owing to ease of customization and user-friendly characteristics, it is fit for the newbies who don’t even know the ABC of web development. The Visual Composer page builder plugin is a fun to work with as it will guide you visually to create and customize new pages through simple drag-and-drop method. Dozens of ready-to-use shortcodes and widgets are included in the package which can be used almost anywhere with a single click.
    [​IMG]Viduze – Responsive Video Magazine WordPress Theme Viduze Video Theme is a premium video WordPress theme which is designed for video sites but it can also be used to create your own store or a social media site using BuddyPress. Theme have many powerful features including BuddyPress and WooCommerce integration. This theme is designed base on Twitter Bootstrap, with a 100% responsive design, a perfect fit for all devices like mobile, laptop, tablet,…Best WordPress Themes will help you.
    Are you finding a Best WordPress Video Theme? In this article we give you a collections of the video themes list for your video website, video blog, video portal. All theme are 100% responsive, premium, SEO friendly with beautiful design style. More Directory Wordpress theme[​IMG]

2. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It sounds interesting!

Does the Wordpress blog provide for free without obligation?

Is there any information about that I could learn it more?

Thanks in advance,

3. webdesignphx

webdesignphx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like a theme called BE its awesome!

4. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I usually use the 'Responsive' WordPress theme by Chimpanzee because it has the basic building blocks of a responsive site and its easily customizable.

5. aframalik

aframalik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Video magzine wordpress theme was awesome. I am using this one right now

6. marclewis

marclewis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Choose the theme according your requirements of the website. Look for responsive themes.....

7. methewcostner

methewcostner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice one. Basically i design my own theme with the help of TemplateToaster. Easy to use and drag & drop facility.

8. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I can't observe themes on your website, please fix that

9. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen amny wordpress responsive theme but many of them are having a light version of them and and do not provide full access for making a full fledge website.

10. Topnews123

Topnews123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

OH! Really good themes. Thank for given info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Taboo

Taboo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some options available in the net that can provide you with the tools and information you need when formulating your hosting decisions.

12. Crook-sam

Crook-sam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.

13. Adelina

Adelina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You may also include Gridly, MeetGavernWP, Origin, Orion, Adelle etc. Even you may design your own WordPress themes in just a couple of hours using TemplateToaster.

14. alastairbrian

alastairbrian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you it will be helpful for the others.

15. lynxus

lynxus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

16. methewcostner

methewcostner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great themes. I usually use the 'Responsive' WordPress theme by TemplateToaster because It is suitable according to my needs to style a website layout

17. Adelina

Adelina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Origin, Instellar, Zenith is also a very nice Wordpress themes. Even, users have designed many Wordpress themes using TemplateToaster like Artfolio, Fashionara and many more.