Top 10 alternatives to Google's Adsense

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Business Forms, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Business Forms

Business Forms
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Top 10 alternatives to Google's Adsense that are ideal for the small time publisher.
    # AdBrite
    # Bidvertiser
    # Infolinks
    # Clicksor
    # Chitika
    # AdToll
    # Exit Junction
    # Yahoo Publisher Network
    # Target Point
    # Fastclick

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you used any of these yourself Business Forms, how have they worked out for you?

3. BusinessOperator

BusinessOperator
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for posting this list...
    Btw how about the rates? Is it AdBrite higher than Bidvertiser? and which is more easy to get approved?

4. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bidvertiser ranks third, after adsense and adbrite. But bidvertiser not complicated, like adsense or adbrite, in the case of ads that will appear. The minimum pay out in bidvertiser is $10 via paypal, while in adbrite, $100 by check, and will be sent after 2 months. But the advantages of adbrite is every 1000 page views you can get $1, whether there is clicking or not. so, better to try both, because there are some people who succeed through adbrite, and several others succeed through bidvertiser.

5. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing the alternatives beside Google Adsense. I had used Bidvertiser, it has strict rules. If you do simple mistake like clicking an ad of your mistakenly, it will ban you.

I also saw some other alternatives which i have never heard of. They should be trust worthy not scam when joining, because in the business like this, many companies scam people.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

7. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How about NuffNang Ads? Anyone who have used it?

8. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nuffnang is growing very fast in the Asian region, but I haven't tried..but it seems some people disappointed with their service. one of them, http://why-nuffnang-will-fail.blogspot.com/ :dunno:

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the link but the site's design kinda bothers me and the text colors hurts my eyes. Using Light Orange text on a white bg kinda strains my eyes.

I'll try reading it again sometime.

10. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nuffang is a good solution and also I have seen many people using it already. On many blogs, especially Chinese and Japanese peoples more. But, I don't like onething about it that is the ads looks very saturated and I also don't like the way they look, it really makes your blog look spammy or over filled :eyebrow:

I think the advertisement problem listed above never helps, I have tried all of them almost and don't have a good solution on for Adsense, Adsense is still king. But, I think Adsense also pays very low and there are many affiliate programs mainly CPA networks who pays really good and also very old like Adsense.

11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, the cashout or payout of Adsense is just big so it's hard to get money from it. I now have at least $45 on my account. I need to get $55 more to cashout. :(