Tools to hide IP?

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by Catherine, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I only know the tool which can hide the IP address of yours and choose another IP in foreign countries. however, I do not know which one is best and how to use this one to hide my IP. could anyone help on this issue?

2. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Easy Hide IP might be a nice choice.
    IP hider, or fast hide IP.
    Or, you can choose Go Agent, and what you need is a gmail account and a cell phone number.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are countless of Proxy IPs you can use and software. The free ones however, will result in the "slower" browsing of websites(they really cut of your internet speed.)
    The paid ones are a bit faster and more trustworthy.

4. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

so can you give me a choice which one is better, easy hide IP or fast hide IP? the two kinds of software are both the paid ones.

5. angelsharma

angelsharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

there are so many proxy sites available on the internet and also many softwares are available using it you can easily hide your IP Address , just you need to find the best one according to your requirement.

6. kylesmith025

kylesmith025
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever tried Tor? I used it once when my IP was blocked.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Did you experience any disadvantages from using Tor, e.g. did it slow down your web browsing or anything like that?

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try changing the IP Address of your browser by using a proxy. I tried that before when trying to bypass a region locked YouTube video.
    What I did is look for a proxy ip address, add it up on my browser. And boom! I can watch the video.

The downside on this is the speed of the connection. When there are many people using that proxy, it might be slow.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rachel S

Rachel S
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using Hotspot Sheild Elite that I brought from online. This is the best tool for hiding IP. You can change IP with three different countries at a time. I hope this tool is great for you :)

Thanks you :)

Rachel !!!

10. Mike Levin

Mike Levin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays, there are a lot of online services that you can use, to simply hide your IP address. It's easier to google them and find the one that fits you best. Also there is a plugin for Opera browser that allows you to hide some info. So as always. everything depend on your needs and wishes

11. Yellow Room Learning

Yellow Room Learning
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We use a VPN to do this, if you pay a modest amount it will not reduce speed and you get the added bonus of additional encryption meaning your data is more secure as it is transferred. You can also select which country the servers sits in so you can still catch up with Eastenders on iplayer when you're on holiday!

More info on VPNs on our blog if you're interested (and no, we don't sell VPNs)

https://yellowroomlearning.com/vpn-light-end-tunnel/

Ben

12. tk-hassan

tk-hassan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with you it did slow my browser & sometimes it got crash again & again.
    I use HMA for this purpose.

13. DanLucks

DanLucks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not use a VPN? Or you want a completely new IP? PureVPN and ZenMate are great tools if you want to consider the VPN option.

14. Dynadot

Dynadot
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried it a few years ago to run some tests. But I believe I also used it in conjunction with a free VPN, so it was markedly slower than just using a normal browser.

Regards,
    Samuel L Dotson