Tool for email reminders

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by WesleyM, Jun 6, 2013.

1. WesleyM

WesleyM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, respectful forum members!
    There are many options of automation software tools are available made for e-mail followup and reminders, so I'm confused. In case if you been involved into these kind of tools please recommend one reliable and useful, I don't like to have bad experience.

• Like Like x 1
  2. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use feed burner email subscription feature to distribute new information. May I know what type of reminders feature you needed?

• Like Like x 1
  3. mikeyd

mikeyd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wesley, I use a service called Tickletrain. There are both free and paid plans- but it's great for automating follow-ups for unanswered emails and leads. You just include a special email address in the BCC field of the email you want tracked and if you don't get a response, it reminds you of the email- but best of all, it has pre-written responses ready to send out. So you don't need to type up a follow-up message- it's already there! It also is set up so it can send through your own email address, so it looks just like it came from you. It saves me a lot of time and no lead goes unchecked! The url is: tickletrain.com Check it out...

4. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you looked for alternatives already and compared offers? As I can see TickleTrain.com is suitable for your demands and their quality is outstanding. I use it to follow-up on my invoices. It is really easy, comfortable and not pricey software. You set the email content and the schedule.

5. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use interspire email marketer (self hosted script for email marketing) and getresponse.

6. MiltonT

MiltonT
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using a service provided by Tickletrain.com. There are both free and paid plans, but it's great for automating follow-ups for unanswered emails and leads. You just include a special email address in the BCC field of the email you want tracked and if you don't get a response, it reminds you of the email; but best of all, it has pre-written responses ready to send out.

7. Capaldi

Capaldi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I tried boomerang, followupcc but found another service called tickletrain.com that has similar functionality but does a lot more. It allows for easy follow-up on any subject matter. You get daily reminders of which emails are scheduled to be sent out.

8. Fredholm

Fredholm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As I know TickleTrain is a web-based service that sends emails out for you. You get a daily email from tickletrain reminding you which emails are scheduled for that day so you can make changes, if needed. My clients get personal attention from me and I just had to write the emails once. You can use it for any subject or purpose.