Took your advise and this is what I got

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by fletcher6490, Apr 19, 2012.

1. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So, a few of you may remember my tagvillager site that was flash. I took your advise and on my next site I went non flash but I used a primitive site builder for my first attempt at a real non-flash site. I created the site and noticed I was getting a high bounce rate and with BAF's help, we figured out a few of the problems...One being the crappy design and look. So, I decided to finally give wordpress a try and spent all day this past Saturday learning on the fly and I came up with this what is zeek rewards

I would like to hear some feedback as far as layout and what could be better. Maybe some advise on a plugin I should be using or widgets that I could try out. I'm brand new to wordpress so please don't be too mean ;)

2. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Haha, I clearly can't spell. I'm sorry, it's advice...Not advise. Wow, I did it twice.

3. FB92

FB92
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First I couldn't find a link in your post so maybe you could make it easier to find it. :)

I like the Green theme. Not too sure what the thing on the left does at the top of the blog that is next to 'Earn Profit Sharing Daily'. Nothing shows up for me except for a white space.

All in all good site. :)

4. fletcher6490

fletcher6490
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmm, the pic of the tree doesn't show up on the homepage? That is strange, it shows up for me.

5. mbitsol

mbitsol
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good website why don't you add a logo on your home page?