To start a new venture....

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by ericstuart1006, Apr 21, 2011.

1. ericstuart1006

ericstuart1006
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys i am a new member on this forum i have come to know about this through one of my friend. I want some suggestions from you. I have completed my graduation and working with a company could you please help me to fine a resource where i can get all information regarding starting a new venture.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi ericstuart1006, welcome to our business forum and please tell your friend that we said thanks for recommending our site.

We will be able to give you much more helpful replies to your business questions if you can please give us a little more info, such as what country will the business be based in, what type of business are you planning to set up and are there any particular areas where you require info?

3. Casey

Casey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi ericstuart1006,
    also, did you do any marketing research in the field, do you already have the funds organized?

4. nishant1500

nishant1500
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well yes, you need to give us more information. But I believe www.entrepreneur.com is a good place to start with.

5. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi please tell something more so that we can help you,are you done with your planning and research?