To make $ 100 every month...

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by dahlia84, Oct 9, 2009.

1. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

... is my goal. I really am not a type of person to have goal and stuff. I don't know why but I just thought of this goal this morning. I am planning to make $ 100 every month completely online. Some of the activities I am involved in are:
    • Writing Articles
    • Designing Banners & Logos
    • Affiliate Programs
    • Online Contests

Areas I hate and stay away from are
    • GPT websites (like Paid to read emails, Paid to click, etc. I hate them Lol) and
    • Sites that claim to pay you $ 200 every day. They are nothing but scam!

I have made $ 30 as of now and need $ 70 more to achieve this month's goal.

Does anyone of you have any recommendations where from I can earn online? OR
    Do you have any reliable source where you are getting paid on a regular basis? May it be even $ 1 per referral kind of program or $10 for 10 forum posts, please let me know. I would like to try it out for myself.

2. ardit

ardit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$100 a month can be achieve easily! You are only looking to make on average $3.3 a day and that can be easily done by doing:

1) 2-3 article rewrites
    2) 1 website logo/banner
    3) Pay Per Post forums

I personally do article writing and rewriting and that gives me on average at least $300 a month.
    All you have to do is to find some longterm employment.

Hope this helped!

3. ekta74

ekta74
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As you have mentioned that you are already into affiliate marketing,i don't think achieving $100 per month is hard ..I have seen people earning above $1000/month doing the same !!
    You can try some revenue sharing programs like adsense,bidvertiser,adbrite if you own a website with good monthly traffic !!
    There are many freelance jobs available paying fairly good income for programmers, web designers, graphic designers,article writers etc . You can try !

4. bogartkick

bogartkick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have already reached beyond that goal. I earned a random $100-$200+ monthly on various freelance jobs. These freelance jobs which maintained my monthly income are more on forum posting, article and content writing, SEO, link building, blog posting, etc. I'm also experimenting pay-per-click sites like Chitika, Bidvertiser and Smowtion.

Sad to say I'm disabled by Adsense without prior notice by just doing nothing..........

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

$100 per month is reasonable. As you mentioned that you are involved in both Writing Articles and Banners/Logos designing, then you shall get work from freelancer site such as getafreelancer.com. Both of them have great demand, you can get many jobs if you able to provide quality work

6. cuteguy

cuteguy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is a great goal. It is really good to hear if you can reach that monthly. Here in our country, where recession is observed, 100 dollars monthly is not enough to cover all the expenses in daily living but very few sites pays.

7. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks guys for all your replies. I am just keen, how much do you guys earn for an article with 6 paragraph with 3-4 sentences in each paragraph? Is $4 for such an article reasonable?

Also, what is that freelance job dealing with SEO and Link building all about? What is the nature of job you do there?

8. conquertheself

conquertheself
    uix_expand uix_collapse

first steps to bigger things

That is realistic.Normally people dream of 1000s of dollars per month and get frustrated soon .Your first earning ,no matter how small will be the start to greater things.I suggest MyLot where you can do a few tasks a day to make from 10 -20 dollars a day.

9. supernova

supernova
    uix_expand uix_collapse

im really amazed, you should keep up the good work buddy
    I wish im a successful affiliate marketer too, they earn really mch per month too
    one website can make them earn like $300 bucks

10. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed! I already made around $ 47 from myLot tasks and $ 0.05 for a week discussion. Lol

11. John1

John1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A quality logo could get you a lot more or a reasonable banner could even get you up into the $20-$30.

It isn't at all hard to earn that, just make sure you get reliable customers, theres a few dodgy people about the internet.

12. angelS

angelS
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes you are in right way. With the help of posting and such all things you can earn more money. Once you have well in this job then you will get ore money.

13. dahlia84

dahlia84
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So, now all I need is a well in this job to get more money, yeah? Okay... I am digging... a well, I mean LOL I love these kind of posts :p