to html or not to html that is the question ?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by newbie2seo, Feb 23, 2014.

1. newbie2seo

newbie2seo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi i am very new to seo etc and what I want to know is as a newbie to seo do you think I should learn HTML code or use word press or something else to save me time from learning HTML ? if so which sites or tools etc should i use and anymore information u can give me would be great. thank you in advance to any of your replies and please forgive me if some of my questions seem silly like I said im new.

2. Sean_DeSilva

Sean_DeSilva
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Unless you specifically have a complex website in mind, you should probably learn how to use WordPress. it's a very good platform and with the right theme, you can achieve pretty much any type of look you want.

3. saahil2310

saahil2310
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can use wordpress or other platform for creating a site sooner. But I would suggest you to learn coding to create your desired site.

4. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are learning wordpress. It is a good platform for designing a website but I think coding is also very important for a good website. So, you should also learn coding to make a website reliable and secure.

#4 spyshekhar, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
  5. paulsimmons

paulsimmons
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Focus on SEO, and internet marketing, You don't need to learn HTML and coding as its a different job but if you any computer programming background then you can surely learn about it as it will be easy for you.

6. spyindia.sanjiv

spyindia.sanjiv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you should learn about coding of html or any other language which you want. It will make your website more reliable.

#6 spyindia.sanjiv, Apr 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2014