Tips to get business start-up loans..?

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by williamjames732, Jun 11, 2013.

1. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All,

Please share tips to get business start-up loans. Share your experience with me (If you have a business) How to get your first money to finance a business.

Thanks

2. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Where are you located? There are various sources of finance that one can use to get the initial capital for their business. Financial institutions or banks can be approached for business loan or you might look for angel investors. And if you have a novel idea then crowdsourcing could also be an option. No matter whatever source you choose to approach make sure you have a business plan ready.

3. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Rocky,

Please can describe something for crowdsourcing..? I new for this type of financing!!

4. deliah

deliah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Start up loans can be difficult to get. First of all, where are you located? Different countries have different government schemes which might be applicable to you. Here in the UK, we have a scheme called funding for lending as well as a government backed schemed for young entrepreneurs (see http://www.startuploans.co.uk/ for more info, you have to be aged 18-30 at the moment). There are other sources of finance available, too, which you might like to look in to. Sources like merchant cash advances (example), crowdfunding, angel investors, etc are all alternatives.

Hope this helps. If you let us know more about yourself and your business we can probably help further.

5. williamjames732

williamjames732
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Deliah for your reply!! But I want to know how to get business start-up loans in the USA. And can you tell something about merchant cash advance..?

6. platnumcn

platnumcn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Startup business almost everywhere follows similar policy, as it is a lender requirement. If its startup business, i believe one of the things (which I have mentioned everywhere that i have come across this startup business thing) is your own credit score and a collateral. It helps in speeding up the loan process more than anything.

7. sami44

sami44
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there,

I'm trying to start a business of my own as well and am also a bit confused about loans and everything! But I've found this website really useful...

I can't actually put the URL (and don't want to break any forum rules haha) but if you search Google "Thomson Local" "set up a small business" you should find the page is the first result

Hope you find it helpful, and good luck!

8. mfareed1234

mfareed1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think taking start-up business loan is not a good idea as long as its rates are high.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

If you know a genuine website that gives you start-up business loan at low rates then you should avail it and start your business.

9. davebat

davebat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Any website that offer start-up business loan at low rates ?

10. mfareed1234

mfareed1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some websites on the internet that give you so

11. davebat

davebat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have found some websites that offer start-up business loan but I need small business start-up loan. I am not satisfied by the website told by "sami44".

12. mfareed1234

mfareed1234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is very easy to get start-up business loan, You should visit business start up loan. You can get business startup loan from from $5,000 to $250,000 at very low rates. Visit the site for more information.