tips for home based business?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by minnu123, Sep 10, 2009.

1. minnu123

minnu123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello everyone...

Am new to here...
    Can anybody provide me some tips to start some type of home based business?

please help me...

2. kingsteven

kingsteven
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, i'm newbie too.
    How about becoming forex trader?
    You can work from home.
    Recomended site: marketiva.com
    it's only my opinion... :)

3. Elomelo

Elomelo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Home based business? I think freelance work is very good option in this case. You may apply for data entry as well.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum minnu123. Can you please tell us a little about your experience, background and interests? The more info you give to us the more we will be able to help you.

• Like Like x 1
  5. anamaria

anamaria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Junior

You can start with a research for needs in your area: what is miss or what is not enaugh, aliments, papers, small thinks who's not in a big mall. Open a small business and start comerce. Next steps will come naturally.

6. youthelife

youthelife
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am new here also i think man the best way to make money form home view ads u can make 100 $ in one week

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'm sceptical that anyone can make $100 per week from viewing ads. Where do you think people can do that?

• Like Like x 1
  8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You need to know what kind of business you want to do. Make proper plan regarding your business, and then implementing it through your strategy. After that, you gotta review your result, and then correct or improve it.

I always suggest to have own website if you are interested in running online business.

9. HOME ADVICE

HOME ADVICE
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This business provide you with all the tools for a successful business

I'm looking for entrepreneurs who are willing to introduce our new and unique products to others who might want them, build their own customer base and perhaps find other entrepreneurs to do the same, work hard, have fun, and make a good residual income maybe even top up your pension funds, are whatever you desire.

I do not want to

go through my life looking at prices before I buy
    juggle my credit cards so that I do not max them out
    spend hours travelling to and from work
    Work for 40 years or more to end up with a pension of 30% of an income I can’t live on now
    If you want to take control of your life so that you can become the person you have always wanted to be, then you must look at this AVON opportunity.

Look through this website and register. This could change your life forever.

www.youravon.com

10. chrisdina

chrisdina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many type online business or business based home. Ex: pay per lead, pay per click, pay per review, etc. Or to be a freelance,affiliate marketer,etc. But, even there are many type,online business not so easy as we think. So, please dont except to get big money when we start this bussiness.

11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you have a good experience on writing, you can become an article writer, paid forum poster or blogger.
    But if you are good in graphics, you can be a graphic designer which makes logos and banners.

By the way, can you tell us your background? I mean, what kind of things you regularly do online?

That's PTC clicking... Many people really believe in that one.
    I know a person who can do that because she had lots of active referrals.

And FYI, a friend of mine told me, that PTC is illegal.

12. kiatsiang

kiatsiang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will rather do a online shopping portal like ebay as my home based business. I am really good in marketing through face to face, but using online way, it is more suitable for me. I already having plan to start one soon.

13. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a few items that you should have on your checklist before starting your home based business.
    home based business, home business, business, business opportunity, home business, Internet Marketing, Entrepeneurs, network marketing,small business, online business, MLM, Business, money, wealth
    When you are looking for a home business opportunity, it is important to make sure that you are aware of all that you will be required to bring to the equation. This can help save you a lot of confusion and money by avoiding opportunities that require too much from you to get started. Here is a checklist of thing that you should consider before selecting a home business opportunity.

1. Do you need to get a license to run the business? Many states require that businesses get a license before they are allowed to open. This includes home businesses in many locations. Check with your local government agencies to see what you will need to have in place to start your own home business.

2. Do you need a zoning permit? If you have a home business opportunity that requires doing actual business with the public, you are going to need to make sure that you will not be in violation of any zoning laws. Most cities have very strict residential zoning requirements and it is not hard to violate them. Make sure that the type of business you want to start will be acceptable to run at your current location.

3. How much equipment will you need to buy? You’ll need to know exactly how much money you’re going to have to spend to get your business operational. While some home business opportunities require just a computer, others may need a special printer, extra software, additional gadgets or even heavy equipment. This can add up in a short period of time. Make sure that you are aware of all the expenses that you will incur before you start up.

4. Do you have enough space in your home to devote to your business? Running an informational company is one thing, but if you are going to be stocking products in your home, you’re going to need enough space. For tax purposes, you’re also going to have to have a room that is completely devoted to your home business. This means no kid’s toys, or anything from your normal family life can intrude on this room. If you don’t have this kind of space you may need to add on to your home to accommodate your business.

5. Will you need to purchase any insurance? If you are doing business with the public at your home, you will need to get liability insurance. This will help protect you if anyone falls on your property or injures themselves in anyway. If you will be storing products, you will need to have them insured in case there is a flood or they get damaged in any way.

Lastly, you may want to consider business protection insurance that will help you in the event of any copyright infringement claims or other common complaints. Don’t forget your own health insurance, or any insurance that you may need to provide for employees. This can add up quickly and increase your overall start up costs.
    SOURCE http://www.geniuschoice.com/

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Would you like to set up a site like eBay? Or are you planning on selling on eBay?

15. chweet20

chweet20
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As our member says, affiliate marketing, owning a website, doing freelancer work thru net are some of the best home based jobs.

#15 chweet20, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2009
  16. ginahinderliter

ginahinderliter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ptc, affiliate marketing,wholesale shop

Don't fall for SMC though. There's wholesale distributors with the same stuff and you don't have to pay

17. FZR005

FZR005
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The allure of working from home is powerful -- but so is the appeal of spending more time with your family or of taking a nap in the middle of the day. Setting and maintaining a schedule for your workday is critical.
    You can't run a business from your kitchen table. A successful business requires a fully equipped home office. If you have an extra bedroom, consider converting it into office space. If you do not have an extra room in your home, try setting up a partition to create an office area.

18. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why don't you start with affiliate marketing? That's something you can start with almost no investment, even zero investment. It only requires work.

1. Find a product to promote. Forget about ClickBank products initially, find products that pay commissions directly to your Paypal account.
    2. Create a free blog at Blogger, if possible name it after the name of the product or a long-tail keyword related to the product.
    3. Post a review of the product on your blog. If you find it hard to write a review look for articles on ezine articles and re-write them with your own words. Re-written PLR will do too. There's plenty of free PLR available online.
    4. Submit your blog to social bookmarking sites.
    5. Submit a few articles to ezinearticles and goarticles, with a link to your blog.

Later on, when you have made some money, go for the next steps: your own domain name and website, an autoresponder service, content outsourcing, etc.

Special recommendation: do not be afraid to start, try and fail. Just do it, as Nike says. If a product flops, go and do the same with another one. After all, it costs nothing but time.

19. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Minnu,

can you please share your profile like skills and you are best in. So that we will be easy for us to suggest you.

Thanks

20. mie

mie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hello there
    maybe this could help you.
    if you want to begin make busines home you can start with paid review program.
    it's a simple busines can do at home.