Time is not enough?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by GekiDan, Jul 1, 2011.

?

What do you think?

Poll closed Jun 29, 2012.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Sometimes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How many hours do you work?
    Do you think that your current working time is not enough to get things done?

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First question
    everyone are having 24 hours per day, why your time is not enough while other people is enough?

This is all about the time management, i remember here do have similar thread talk about time management.
    if you say your time is not enough, try to spend 10 minutes end of the days, list down what you did today, and check how much time needed for individual task, you will definitely found out all those task shall be done within few hours but you spend whole day on it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alexishost

Alexishost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I work no more than 30 hours a week geki.

Or if it feel no more fun.. then i stop and take a break.

4. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would have to agree, while I work 40 hours on average every week, I find it hard to get time in for particular other things. That's just me though.

5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I works more than 60 hours per week but I still have enough time for my personal event and time for traveling

6. karoshio

karoshio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's never enough time for everything.

7. JBMedia

JBMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To each their own, but everyone has their own personal circumstances. Even if they work more, or less. Their own circumstances in the end permits them to what they can do with all their time.

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all about how you manage your time. Adjust it and manage it according to your personal need, don't waste the time is the key

9. td2011

td2011
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe it's not having time to do your work that is the problem, maybe it's too much work that you have. I know a lot of office workers that have more than one persons work load to do and are just expected to get through it. It ends up not just being their work that suffers but also their personal lives.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hulbert Lee

Hulbert Lee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Since it's summer, I have the whole day to get things done. I work at least a few hours a day and believe that I can reach my project goal by the end of this month.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I often feel like I don't have enough time to get everything I want done. Then I remind myself that I have exactly the same amount of time every day as people such as Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg. As others have already said, your results are determined by how you use your time and I am constantly trying to improve on that so that I can achieve bigger and better results.

That's excellent advice and I'd imagine that there are others who like me would find that quite uncomfortable to do and would probably be inclined to resist doing it. That resistance is probably a strong indicator of how much we need it and could benefit from doing it.

12. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I understand that and i was feeling that i have no enough time for my work before but after i learn about time management and work it out time to time, i able to reduce the waste time or saying those non-value added work. After time to time, it become one of the habit, you slowly know how to control the time and use it in the most effective way