Time for Real estate investment

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Dogmersfield, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Dogmersfield

Dogmersfield
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is prime time to invest in the real estate as due to record foreclosures the prices are down
    especially the residential real estate property. Mortgage rates are also up and there no other way to
    get for the home owners to sell their house which about to be foreclosed.

2. Peter Birganza

Peter Birganza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I do agree that the property value is down for some time and it is profit able to invest now in it. But if you talk about Dubai estate than I would never recommend you to go for that property. Actually now a days Dubai property has been devalued so, It can be harmful to invest in that market. Otherwise it is a good chance if you find at low price in UK, Canada and other countries.

3. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I did some real estate investing in Montreal some years back. It was a weird situation since the politics got mixed up there and more people ended up leaving Quebec than coming. I managed to break even overall so I was lucky - sold at higher price but had months of no tenant. I may want to get back into this field in Ontario at some point.

4. Frasier

Frasier
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for shairng information on important topic.
    I think this time in not suitable for investsment in real estate sector .
    Because in this sector did not generate sufficient income and you investment is bound .
    This time there is great chance of loss.
    Best of luck and becarefull of your investment

5. searchsouth

searchsouth
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's an interesting time to invest in my opinion. Is the market at a low and likely to rise from here? The Japanese example suggests that there may be some dangers ahead.

6. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I definitely agree, investors must take advantage on this situation because they will surely get cheaper property. I also think that real estate business is very in-demand as of the moment.

7. priteshppt

priteshppt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

Main concept that a real estate businessman follows before investing money is, they buy properties when prices are down and wait for the day when it goes up and earn profit. As this the time of foreclosure, you can get property easily and can be consider a good time for investment.

8. Alden01

Alden01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate investment is a good way to invest the money therefore people should go for it so that they can have the good benefits out of it.

9. Melvin010

Melvin010
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me if you trade and invest at the same time then there are rare chances that you may have to pay more taxes for your earnings. I too trade and invest at the same time and because of this i save a good deal of money on my foreign investment.

10. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Investing in residential real estate can be a very profitable business, but there are risks! Investors need to develop an investment strategy before buying the property:

1. When you invest in

2. What property to buy

3. Plan investment in the short term or long term

4. Clear financial goals

11. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My own house just went up $100,000 in value (similar house neighbour just sold for an amount $100,000 higher than what I originally paid for mine) within three years. Like to see mutual funds do that!

12. MichaelFrayn

MichaelFrayn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really its a great Time for Real estate investment .....................................

13. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Things are stable and no more improvement in economy but some price hike in real estate market but yet time to invest in this and get high return in future surely.