Throw away all those SEO softwares .. stop begging for visitors .. let them come to u

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sghosting, Oct 17, 2012.

1. sghosting

sghosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been in online business for almost 4 years now .. have tried all SEO softwares to hiring freelancers to do promotional work for me but the end results are always not as expected.

I just found new way to increase revenue to your site ;

1) Interstitial Adverts (buy visitors)

You can get 1000 visitors to your site in less than 24 hours for minimal amount of $5, imagine that ??

2) Banner Adverts (similar to adsense)

2. ashu522

ashu522
    uix_expand uix_collapse

bro its too much. you can go to minuteworkers and post a job for workers like click on ads on your site in very less amount

3. sghosting

sghosting
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Troubles when using middleman services is you'll never know if they give you the real thing you asked for. Well, I am one of Fiverr user and I know what happens behind the scene. There's one time I asked for one guy from India to create a Facebook account with 300+ friends from European countries. Once I have paid for his service, I found out that he uses bots & clones to harvest Facebook friends.
    Not only the account he created was useless because most bots in my friendlist won't respond or even interact with me, Facebook banned the account permanently and I can't add new friends, send message or even like a page.

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Most of the SEO software out there, of the "Get your website to #1 of Google in (insert any short time period here) - Guaranteed!" variety is useless, and should be thrown away. Other types of software, which animate one or more of the SEO processes, can be detected by Google, and cause more problems than they solve. Your solutions, however, may not work.

1) Interstitial Adverts (buy visitors) - As you have seen, this doesn't work. In addition to your problem, others who buy visitors in bulk may get bots, clones, or even real visitors who have no interest in the product, service, or subject of the website.

2) Banners - How many people visit a website to click on banners? They visit because they are interested in the product, service, or subject of the website. The exception would be Affiliate Marketers, MLM Websites, or PTC Websites. Some of these marketers have websites that advertise their various programs using banners. For any real business selling an actual product or service, without any other obligation other than purchasing the product or service being sold, are better off using real SEO processes.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's weird, you want to throw SEO Software and replace them with buying visitors for your website? You mean "buying" ? That is quite weird.

6. Jacob_Thompson

Jacob_Thompson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think your are somewhat right , but according to me, organic SEO is always beneficial but it should be done in a right way.

7. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are two major factor make the result different when doing the online business
    1. The product/service you are selling - the quality of the products/service, price, delivery, after sales service?
    2. How targeted your visitor

The above mentioned traffic mainly is medium/low targeted traffic, the conversion rate is low. That's why people is looking for organic traffic which is more targeted.

8. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That visitors are not unique at all, I have seen many people make forwarder to those sites which they have and already have alot of traffic they complete the 1000 visitors and get money. No benefit by this way, I have experience

9. LiquidServe

LiquidServe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dude just go to seoclerks.com and buy yourself some traffic there. I got like 10K visitors for $5.

10. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

As I did earlier, I would advise against buying visitors, since you have no assurance that the visitors being purchased are interested in your product or service, or even that they are actually real. The sellers are counting on the fact that no one is going to take the time to make sure that all 10K of the visitors purchased are actual human beings. Using other marketing methods may not get as many visitors, but they are more valuable, and more likely to be real.

• Like Like x 1