Those top 10 Host Sites

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by Maestro_2015, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Maestro_2015

Maestro_2015
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you ever wondered why Most websites you see when searching for Top 10 web hosts have the same companies there are a couple reasons for this:

1. The list usualy goes by who pays the most in affiliate commission.
    2. they are sites owned by Large companies who have multiple brands that to the average consumer when using the brand you don't realize its the same company.

2. Niksentok

Niksentok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Think that it will be reasonable to recommend http://vpsnine.com/ as the TOP vps host to deal with.
    They have some nice locations at good prices like Singapore, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa.

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP

3. Grestok

Grestok
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do not go to the sites that say top 10 hosting or anything of the likes because those are affiliate sites and for them the best host will be the one that pays them the most for passing you on to them.

My personal experience proves that kvchosting.com is reliable option. Their ssd hosting is much faster than regular one.
    I think you will make the right decision to choose them.

4. klaythomson

klaythomson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Those top 10 leading hosts are very crappy when it comes to support. They will respond in hours or days. You know, the host I've used without any problem is 4Goodhosting. The pricing they offer is reasonable and the servers runs like the leading brands. The uptime is excellent and the support is real 24 hours. The best thing about them is the support response time. They will respond in few minutes often with the best solution. Trust me, those leading brands support is disappointing.

5. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some of best hosting service providers as per my knowledge.

1. Hostgator: Starting at $3.96/month

Features: Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, tons of easy to install site templates, and an uptime guarantee.

2. Dreamhost: Starting at $8.95/month.

Features: Offers both standard shared plans and dedicated server plans for customers with larger bandwidth and availability needs.

3. Bluehost: Starting at $4.95/month.

Features: Unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space, unlimited file transfer, unlimited email, a free domain registration.