This is a Meaningful part of this forum

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by apexis, Apr 24, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a Meaningful parts of this forum.I love this part very much.Everyone share feelings 、achievements and confusions.I hope all of us will be happy here!

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right. Members talk about their personal success and effectiveness here (thus the name of this thread). Here, members also share their ideas in terms of becoming a more effective person in business aspects and personal aspects.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is one of the forum can really found member who like to share with each other, and i actually learn a lot from this forum
    Learning is one of the way to make us move further

4. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I spent most of my time with this forum as I meet lot of friends here, BAF is good a learning place.
    Link building in forum is a tiring task, without friendship and members support, we are hardly stay long in a same forum.

5. MartinLedley

MartinLedley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Meeting new people and building relationships with them is what makes this business tick over. Nobody can really do it alone and everyone needs help from time to time, but I wouldn't be where I am today if is wasn't for help I got from people that I now call genuine friends, not the typical marketing type 'friend' who's never met you but seems to think you owe them something because they call you a 'friend'.

6. eKindom

eKindom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

for me, this part is to the forum what a rest area is to learning place.

7. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is great, I agree with you, meeting new people,friends is really interesting.