Think Different Business Plan

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by zhinghur, Nov 29, 2007.

1. zhinghur

zhinghur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

People all over hovering here & there in search of making big bucks but why they forget that even a car travelling 100 kms or more at night reaches its destination just with the headlight which hardly goes 200 ft. Similarly, if we really want to do something the solution is with us, the idea is just at the place u are now, the only thing we have to think differently ...we have to identify what that can be as like the Newton developed the concept of gravity with the falling of apple....

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It's worth remembering that the car travelling 100KMs will have had the destination / goal in mind before starting out on the journey and will have had a plan on how to get there. Without a goal and a plan the car would not have arrived at the destination.

3. Hurbel2k

Hurbel2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think Newton developed the concept of gravity. He rather discovered it.

Anyways. Thinking outside the box is a really useful skill and will bring You rewards. However new ways of thinking will bring You much resistance. People will tell You: "Won't work!" or even worse they might insult You.

Even I have to admit that I would call someone stupid who tells me he wants to produce & sell brand new cars for $1.
    However when an idea is just out of reach at the moment, but could be done with some research and investment then people fear that this person could become rich with the new invention. They basically become jealous and oppose You.

Therefore
    I tell You zhinghur, if You have something on Your mind, by all means research it and if You decide it's good, and have prove, then bring it to the market. Don't let others hold You back.

4. zhinghur

zhinghur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for such encouraging words mate..... Agree with you to some extent specially regarding scoffing....

5. sridatta

sridatta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Planning our Destination as to where exactly we need to go is analogous to GOAL.
    At every meter, you need to operate your car steering to reach the destination. That is Innovation.
    To reach the destination faster, there are two choices.. Your car should be faster or You need to know Shortcuts... The latter one comes with experience...

6. zerzis

zerzis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice post about shortcuts sridatta. I also think that more knowledge you have more ideas you can get because you are just unaware of some things and no one knows by what means it can click you. So i suggest you to think out of box and have courage to go through downfalls, you will surely be successful. And Sridatta there is no shourcut to success :)

7. $Tycoon$

$Tycoon$
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's a great idea actually.

My motto in life is "Always make a difference". The online world is full of opportunities to both newbies and professionals alike.

8. jumeira123

jumeira123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

business plan

A great business plan helps manage the business very easily as it gives you a good idea about what to expect out of your business.

9. f5mtadas

f5mtadas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you need a leverage. Leverage is how to turn small numbers to big numbers, not how to turn big numbers to big numbers or big numbers to small numbers.

Always think about big things - always, not dream about that but think about that, find the process to reach that and stay focus on that
    to reach the big things for your life. Timing is the distance to your goal when you stay focused on the process :)

Take Care!
    Tadas