Things You Should Know To Earn Online

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by magician661, May 12, 2009.

1. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning is not always an easy thing. Some would even invest thousands of bucks just to start a business. And such is the trend nowadays - you need to spend something to earn. But I have a business proposal for you. You don’t have to spend any bucks, just time and dedication. Be a freelancer and earn online! However, before you get started take time to read this article so that you’ll have an idea of the things what you do and know the things to earn online.

This thread discusses the full article - Things You Should Know To Earn Online.

• Like Like x 1
    #1 magician661, May 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2009
  2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good points magician661! The way to earn is through a domain registration and start your online business through a website.

You haven't mentioned the other ways like PTP forums and PTC sites which turn into scams into no time.

Anyway, These are the things which a beginner should learn to earn online.

3. panaache

panaache
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this useful information ..
    The very basic thing is, you must know your field of interest, like if you like writing .. then you can earn by writing articles !
    If you're good at games, then you can make a blog for the game lovers..
    So, beginners don't be in a rush .. decide where you are good at, then step to the next step.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You have some excellent tips there Magician and thanks for sharing them with us. I agree with panaache's point that you should also consider your interests. Don't try to force yourself to make a living from something you don't enjoy. If you enjoy your work you will be much more successful at it.

I'd also say that the sooner you start the better. Thus you can begin to build your earnings slowly, even if you are initially working at it part time. The important thing is not so much the level you start at, but that you can keep going in the right direction and improve every week and every month.

5. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks Zak, sorry that your article was copied here, content removed from the original post.

7. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice article, Zaks. I was really pleased to see dedication was one of the first things you mentioned that's needed. It's often left out in articles on similar themes as yours. Welcome to BAF, I hope you stick around. :)

8. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yup, I'd have to agree too that that is a really interesting and informative article indeed. As the article has mentioned, you don't need a big capital to earn money online. Instead, you can go the way of a freelancer and earn money online. Two great ways of making money online was mentioned in that article and they are: writing articles and graphics design. Thanks for that nice article Zak.

9. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for a nice share. Maybe you could add affiliate marketing - It's easy and you can start with absolutely zero investments :)

10. nichewitch

nichewitch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great article, Zak. Freelancing is how I have financed the rest of my online business. I am a writer so it was a natural choice. Out of that income came the capital to purchase domains and hosting for my growing blog empire and the income pays my every day bills. That is the great thing about starting many businesses online - you don't need a lot of money to start and the overhead can be almost nonexistent.

11. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Things You should know to earn online?

- My answer would be atleast you must know something or have knowledge on a particular field so that you can earn. Like designers, programmers are looked more forward. So, at least to earn online, be perfect in just one thing.

You've caught a good point there. People invest alot of money for just starting a business and what do they result in, of course in failure if they don't have any knowledge and intend to take lots of thing to do at once!

#11 DEADMAN, May 28, 2009
    Last edited: May 28, 2009
  12. stevenricherd

stevenricherd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks a lot for sharing that article with us, it is true that we can earn a big amount from these practices, and we don't have to invest on such things, it is called a true gain. Many people get benefits from such freelance services, it gives a exposure to you, for making a name in the industry, if you are planing to start a business then it should be your first step.

13. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online money making is same as other offline job/business. Never expect fast and easy money, there are not such thing call fast and easy money no matter which field you are, it sames happen on online money making