There are always many things for you to learn

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by apexis, Nov 16, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Our work are very busy, we are occupied with many meetings or parties. We have no time to think about the future. We even no time to have a good meal. It is a busy world! But I really think it is necessary for us to study continuous. No matter what we learn, it will have an influence on our later life. Do you agree with me?

2. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agree on you plus...
    We don't have time to think deeply the reason of our existence. Like we born and start doing stuff by seeing others, what they do, where they go, etc. And without even knowing why we here in this planet, we head towards death, are we foolish?? Copier??

3. merlynwall

merlynwall
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I couldn't have said it better. So it really pays to include vacation on your calendar list to unwind and recharge yourself.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do. Learning is a continuous concept. Every we learn - from simple to complex things.
    Learning never stops. Without learning - there is no growth. Without learning there is no change. With learning, people move and change - people share, people think. Learning is life.

5. sophieperrone

sophieperrone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am completely agree with you, being a IT professional most of my friends are from this field but my hobby is photography and i started learning it since last couple of months. I really find it helpful in my personal development too.

6. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very well said, Learning goes with you through out the life and even to the grave. And the importance cant be merely explained in words. I would like to add, you see a 1000 things everyday and there is a chance of learning several things just by taking the first step of learning that is Observation.
    Improve your observation and you will learn more then ever!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Marius081

Marius081
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Learning is a continuous natural process of course.

We learn starting from changing the way we drive and where we drive a car to complex stuff such a new language or different cultural behavior from others. Actually we don't realize that we are learning every day something new.

Before going to sleep it's better to remind yourself what you've done in that day...at least I try to do so.

8. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that everyone is busy but When people say that they are busy until no time have a good meal, i really doubt about that.
    Ii is hard tot imaging that busy until no time to have meal or blablabla..... everyone have 24hours, it depends on how you spend the time or say that "how you manage the time".

9. Justinjude

Justinjude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Totally agreed! We are busy earning money for ourselves that we start to neglect our health and our duties. It is important to manage everything in a professional manner and leave the office headaches in the office itself. Laughing does not costs anything so laughing must become an everyday affair.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Life seems to be an endless topic that we keep on studying. It's a life-long lessons that teaches you to have the right emotions at the right moment, right decisions on a right problems. It teaches us how to survive with some as "our personal touch". We are learning everyday. We are about to explore new things as day goes by. From learning our first word when we are still babies, to learning primary, secondary and tertiary education, from learning the basics and fundamentals of life, work ethics, family planning budgeting, up to our last moments. We are about to learn as well as teaching the new generations by sharing them our experiences, the history we had seen and participated, by us, they will learn they will pass what we have learned and theirs.

[dead]

11. Sprinkles

Sprinkles
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree most of the us need education for our daily income