The things they don’t tell you about the Blogging Business

Discussion in 'Articles & Tutorials' started by Emma Triplett, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Emma Triplett

Emma Triplett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Blogging is a great business but like any other business, it comes with some ugly. In fact, many people don’t even consider it a business at all. Well, that is certainly not true because blogs like Goop, Coco’s Tea Party and Happy mothering consider blogging as a full-time business. But what does it take to make money from blogs? How do they do it?

Here’s what they don’t tell you about blogging:
    1. It’s never a passion. Bloggers who are in it for the money, can never really say, “It was a hobby”. If you want to make it a business, you have to treat it like a business. You need to determine risks and other important factors like costs and you can never really just take the plunge unless you have your business module very clear in front of you.

2. You can’t make money out of it, if you are working for it part-time. Chances of earning something part-time are better at the grocery store next door than from blogging. If you want to make money from blogging, you have to go full-time all-in.

3. People who got somewhere with blogging claimed that they worked over twelve hours a day. Matt Woodward, another self-made blogger claimed that he would work from 6 am to 10 pm every day for a year. If that’s not hard work then I don’t know what is!

4. You won’t earn anything for at least the first six months. With the setup and blogging processes just starting, you need to forget about earning anything for the first six months, or even a year if you want to be realistic.

5. You create every day. Enough said.
    Here's the complete list of 10 things they don't tell you about the Blogging Business

Do you have some more things to share?

2. cheta

cheta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

blogging is just like any other business out there set up for the aim of making good cash from it. it takes passion, determination and perseverance for one to excel in such kind of business. it is not going to be easy initially but with time, it will get very big. As fothe issue of passion, yes, one can develop/have passion for it for i have seen one myself in my locality.