The social media to earn

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Corzhens, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Have you heard of a competitor of Facebook that pays members for their posting? I wouldn't name it here for I might be violating rules. But anyway, I had tested one social media, I think the owner is an Indonesian, that promises to pay when you post text and photos and videos as well. But the earnings are so meager, in fact negligible that you get a fraction of a cent after posting 10 photos.

2. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, I have heard about this but I didn't know that the pay was so low. Well, thank you for informing us all because it is helpful to know the sties that won't work. I think that these people are just trying to get their name out there, and they know that people like us who want to make money will do it. I'm sure that there are thousands of people out there who will keep doing this thinking that they are making good money, then they aren't. I personally won't do something if I'm not going to be able to make good money from it. Otherwise, it's just a huge waste of time.

3. tsubibo

tsubibo
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I don't think it would be against the rules posting a site. I don't think it will get off the ground. People will just post meaningless things in order to cash in. Right?

4. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It seems like this is just another revenue-sharing site. Honestly, I have long given up with these kinds of websites. I feel like they are not worth my time and effort. I would rather just take small jobs on Guru, Freelancer, and Elance.

5. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I partially agree with the meaningless things. From what I see, people are posting anything - pictures, photos, videos and members are commenting and clicking the like button. But in fairness, there are some sensible members who post good photos. And I also saw testimonials of payments with a screen shot of their Paypal account. In case you may want to post meaningless things to earn, here is the link - http://www.whzon.com/whzon/franMgr/postForGold.php

6. kaian

kaian
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are some of them like bitlanders, facebeast, whzon,etc. But we know how they operate and how much we ca make from doing the things we already do on social networks. These are the types that make you compete for attention just to earn a penny. Social media for me is meant for keeping in touch and knowing what is the buzz

7. Briannagodess

Briannagodess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Though the pay is meager, it could also add up. And of course, we can use that extra cash all the time. I would love to try this site as I am new to online jobs. I try to use all sites that I can find to earn money. Thank you for sharing this!

8. dewayez

dewayez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media is best way to get earning easily..Facebook and Twitter are two major source of earning online..

#8 dewayez, Jul 15, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  9. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is the first time I've heard of this and it sounds like a scam. A fraction of a cent for 10 photos sounds like they just want users. This type of scam isn't going to last once people get tired of it. Actually I'm glad I never came across this. They should be more generous with peoples time.

10. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's also my impression but a friend who was into that just recently informed us that he had submitted a payout claim - the minimum $10. The scheme among friends is to test something until proven true before inviting or offering such endeavor to friends. That new social media site is too good to be true but who knows if it really pays. Once I learn of new developments about that new social media, I would immediately post it in this thread.

11. LouiseMartinez

LouiseMartinez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yay! Never seen this kind of case before..Looks like a scam. But who knows ^^