The review of Rebateprocessorjobs

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by vlada, Sep 23, 2008.

1. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Rebateprocessorjobs is the program with a lot of information. In the advertisement to this program I read that it is not traditional data entry type job and that I'll get in these program complete STEP by STEP directions so I can do this work on my own as an independent contractor! I received a lot of information about rebates, surveys, mystery shopping, blogs, eBay and so on, but there were no tutorials. This program contains only information, but I needed the program to earn money!

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Vlada, welcome to Business Advice Forum. Have you actually been paid by this programme?

3. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many thanks for your attention! I appreciate it very much! I have not been paid by this programme. There is no proposition of payment at this programme. This programme actually contains only information.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Vlada, thanks for your reply and sorry for misunderstanding. Did you make money directly from the knowledge you gained from the programme?

5. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How much money are we talking about here?? Can you share some more light into it vlada?? thanks in advance

6. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The review of Webcolleagues

This program created by the group of real type-at-home typists and I am positive that it is one of the best programs. The price for the program is $49. There are no selling products by typing ads, placing classifieds, sending emails and using Pay-Per-Clicks programs like Google AdWords and there is no spending additional money once a member. The main point of this program is very simple: you type and you get paid! You will need to type short articles, usually about a paragraph in length but these are not ads.
    I must admit that this program has a complete step-by-step tutorial.

This program consists of 3 parts.
    I began with submitting articles or contents to the internet. I like to create articles, but I had no idea how to publish them in the internet.
    There is special part in the program with the tutorial how to create articles and it helps me a lot.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

8. taki

taki
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have heard that this program was a scam Have any of you actually tried it and had some success with it yet. I don't think I would want to pay $49 for something where the information listed is already available on the internet for free.

9. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to tell you that this program is not a scam and I used it successfully. You are absolutely right that all this information you may get from the Internet. But I am a lazy person and I do not like to spend a lot of time to surf.