The review of MintJobs

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by vlada, Sep 23, 2008.

1. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I decided to become a private contractor and began to work with internet companies. I thought that the best way was to buy a tutorial program and to work after training. The first program was Mint Jobs. The price of the program is $49.90. It is an average price for the data entry programs. The advertisement about this product told me that this program is designed with everyone in mind, and after I pay my membership fee I do not have to spend any more money and as an added bonus I shall get a fully functional money making website absolutely free!
    The work should consist of simply pick one or more of the 10, 000 companies and then following the instructions from each company; fill out online forms on Google, Yahoo and other PPC companies. I should have payment on account from Google and Yahoo also.

First of all I did not understand why the tutorial of this program began with the proposition of building website, but I agreed with this proposition. In a couple of seconds I understood that I should pay additional costs for the Domain Name and Hosting.
    Then I tried to work on this program. There was a complete step-by-step tutorial how to create Google and Yahoo accounts. Filling out online forms for the companies was the simple part of the program. But there was another part of the program. I could not successfully work on this program without Wordtracker and Keywordsanalyzer. And subscriptions to this programs cost additional money.
    More than that, I should pay for the clicks to Google and Yahoo and my advance from these companies disappeared very quickly.

There are free tools and free classified sites but I was not satisfied with them.
    I was not interested also with the surveys and paid emails from this program because of the low payment for them.

2. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When I googled "MintJobs review", most of the search results said that it's a scam. In one of the reviews done, it mentioned that MintJobs promises that you'll make money by filling up forms but it was mentioned there that MintJobs does not even have a contract with advertising companies.

I would advise that you stop using it now and not to spend additional money on it.

3. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Many thanks for your advice! But I have already spent my money. In fact when I bought this program I was absolutely unexperienced.