The reason most beginners fail with internet marketing...

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by kazoone, Oct 31, 2013.

1. kazoone

kazoone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the leading reasons why folks fail to make any cash online is because they run around in circles chasing the newest shiny object instead of concentrating on just 1 or 2 things and becoming very skilled at them.

There are a lot of ways to make money over the internet, such as running a blog, Search engine optimization, email marketing, article marketing etc and they all work. But they all require effort. Too many newcomers might go and write a couple articles, submit them to a few directories, make no money and then go around complaining that online marketing does not work.

The key is to select one topic of IM that excites you the most and then become exceptional at it because the more you love something, the more likely you are to study more and get mastery over that area.

This is what has worked for me. What do you guys think?

• Like Like x 1
  2. bretttina

bretttina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some really good pointers there for beginners and intermediate IM

I have been trying in different niche's over the last 3-4 years and failed very miserably :(

You are totally right work hard on one or two areas and you will eventually see results.

3. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi! kazoone, your post bring me back re-thinking what I have done today. I try to create many blogs in the idea of the more volume(blogs's links) the more chance of links being clicked and lead to affiliate referral links. Such as a cell phone review blog, book review, song translation,....

Advice me which one I should to keep it(them) pending?:confused:

4. zafarkhan

zafarkhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Online marketing is become miserable when we start work with out the full knowledge about the work and how we get paid and not having full information about the company we are working is fraud or not. Because there are many company cheated in the online business.

5. MasBro

MasBro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right on Kazoone. Internet marketing is a great way to make money and the ones that do well with it are the ones who stay focused and do not get distracted. True, it is the #1 reason for IM failure. It's hard not to get caught up in the hype of the latest and greatest way to make money online.

6. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I would agree, but begin with a topic you are passionate about, and it won't become a chore. Another tip is have a good honest reliable Mentor, I can recommend Chris Farrell whom I have known for many years.

7. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh dear you sound disillusioned, maybe you could find a topic / niche you can feel excited about, and maybe a good mentor or membership site

Best Wishes Tandy

8. carloborja

carloborja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is right. Persistence and hardwork is needed.

Most people fail because they think making money online is something like a 'get rich quick' scheme.

9. LittleOne

LittleOne
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I completely agree with you. As a noob to online marketing it is difficult in the beginning… I've put over 100 hours into my website and have made less than $50 in the month and a half I've been working on it…. But I think the key is to find something you are passionate about and just keep working at it.

10. HomeBiz Success

HomeBiz Success
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That was me for two year. Tried a lot of ideas. Many failed. Even lost my ISP at the time. Then I decided to take a different approach. Find out what other successful individuals like me were doing. Find out why it worked so well for them and then imitate them from start to finish. Before I knew it I was doing better them some big time corporations. Nothing like improving on a good idea until it just has to work. You heard said... Put your heart in it. Sure being passionate about what you're doing is important but you must also put your mind in it.

11. vanished

vanished
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's all about your mindset. You're going to fail if you think making money online is easy.

12. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well Said Kazoone. Even its not just about getting success with Internet Marketing but for every business to get success, One must have patience and willingness. When it comes to IM, many people just switch to something else and then something else, which doesn't work.

What I believe is: When You start something new, do the research well, master it and then give enough time to grow it so that you can have fruits later.

13. ajaynegiem

ajaynegiem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I agree with you , as i have just started my carrier in SEO, So i can understand what really tough effort does it take. The major problems that i m facing initially is in forum posting. It really need's a great effort and patience.

14. Dexterbell

Dexterbell
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Money making online is not a cake walk it needs too much hardworking and efforts and the ideas given about the members for online marketing are too much helpful for everyone.

15. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main reason about the first time failing for internet marketing is the lack of experience, every business needs too much experience and hardworking.

16. James Martin

James Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

One of the major reasons why folks fail to earn any money online is because they run around in circles chasing down the latest shiny object rather than concentrating on just 1 or 2 methods and then becoming really skilled at them.There are loads of methods to make money on the internet, like running a blog, SEO, email marketing, article marketing etc and they all work.
    But for getting successful in internet marketing you need to stick to one thing and get your self skilled for it and then move towards next.

17. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am new for the internet marketing . So I have lake of ideas to make money online . I am just keep eyes on every topic which suitable for me . I want to get more knowledge about the digital marketing . And you are right any one have need concentrate only one or two topic . In this way surly they will get success what they want .

18. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you, I found your information very helpful. I have tended to spread myself a bit too thin trying to find something that works. I guess it's not a bad thing because I have gained valuable experience in several areas, such as drop shipping, blogging, article writing, advertising, and the like. I agree that maybe it's time to stick to one or two of these and perfect them as well as I can :)

19. georgestanley032

georgestanley032
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great tips you have here. Unfortunately, it's true that there are many people who goes from one object and then tries to do another, leaving the first one behind. In my opinion, focus is a key and concentrate on what you are really good at. And as you have built a good profile, then that's the time you can do other things.

20. Chris_Tax

Chris_Tax
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It takes tremendous amount of time to do Internet marketing. I used to work in political campaigns. I learned target your base customers. I learned how to read statics for marketing. Forget politics the best ever internet marketing was done by Obama with his MIT consultant. My marketing is based on that marketing in simple ways